I need Juve logo in high-res (1 Viewer)

Isanie

Sep 1, 2004
Hey, I have been looking for the new Juve logo to add it as my wallpaper, thing is I can't find a high-resolution picture. Can anyone help me?

Thanks! :)

P.S. And if anyone can help me find a nice wallpaper of Vincenzo Montella (that doesn't include Roma's logo or colours please ;) ) I'd really appreciate it very much :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Feb 29, 2004
I have both Juve logo (the old one and the new one) in .ai extension. If i'm correct you can open it with Adobe Illustrator. The good thing about it is that you can stretch those picture as big as your house and the picture will not, err what do you say for this thing, crack?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Awesome, you've got vector formats for the Juve logos? That's a dream come true! Is there any way you could upload them for us? :extatic:

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Awesome, you've got vector formats for the Juve logos? That's a dream come true! Is there any way you could upload them for us? :extatic:
Mmm maybe i can send it to your email and you upload it somewhere :p
your email address please :D

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
sure,
grahambae_at_swiftdsl.com.au
thanks! :D
++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
I'd like them too please if not too much bother!
[email protected]
sent to grahambaeatswiftdsl.com.au and [email protected] with juventus.eps (820Kb) attachment.

btw i was wrong, it wasn't in .ai but .eps but you can open it with the sampe program, Adobe Illustrator.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
sent to grahambaeatswiftdsl.com.au
:groan: thanks for defeating the whole purpose of not publishing my e-mail address online :D

Thanks a lot for the logos! :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)