Houssem Aouar (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I havent seen Lyon since they sold Fekir (and even less interesting without Ndombele), my favourite there, so dont know. But he has been an interesting playmaker since his debute there, would gamble on him if the price is right.

OP
Raphaël
Apr 17, 2013
  • Thread Starter #26
    Always thought this guy was interesting. Has he been inconsistent thus far?

Still the next Iniesta.
    Yesterday after a new defeat against Lille, he comes back finally after a month of injury .
    He made a very good start before sinking a bit with the rest of the team because there is no collective. The dismissal of Sylvinho and the arrival of Garcia did not change anything.
    The departure of Fekir and Ndombele was prejudicial, the double pivot worked well last year, but this year thiago mendes is a flop, and toussart is too limited, we give too much responsibility to a 21 year old kid. What is missing at this club is rigor (6th match lost is shameful in this poor Ligue 1) and leaders (yes a 26 year old depay who still has not managed to make a full season is considered as our captain lol). It's sad but for his progress he must leave Lyon and go to a more ambitious club if he wants to progress.

Last edited:
    OP
    Raphaël
    Apr 17, 2013
  • Thread Starter #28
    Depay the rapper as captain and Rudi Garcia as coach What a mess.

How much do you think he will cost?
    Soon 3 years he lives in France he still does not speak French but it's our captain. :rolleyes:

It depends on a lot of things: will of the player, qualification or not in champions league, supply and demand of the market .... but I think at least it is 40 million.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    well we play Lyon in the CL so we might be watching the whole squad.

also, consider him a Juve player if he takes us out.

dryatson

Feb 2, 2020
    I remember lots of folks here wished Juventus to appoint Tolisso or Ndombele from Lyon, hopefully we didn't.

But Aouar is from another level, compared to them. So for me it's a go, go, and go for it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    You joke, but we should probably ask for him on loan until the end of the season. His contract is up in 2023, and with Chiesa potentially out for an extended period of time, we need all the creativity we can get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)