Hooliganism during and after Juventus Real??? (1 Viewer)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I don't know if that's the right place to post but I heared something strange.Here in Greece we have a Real Madrid fan club with around 400-500 members.30 of them traveled in Turin for the Juventus-Real Madrid game.Int their site's forum the members write that after Zalayeta's goal tha juventus fans started to throw them stones and other things inside the stadium:eek:.I don't want to belive that.Anyone from here who can tell me if something wrong happened?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I personally haven't seen anything outside my windows, but I don't think it is true. If if were the case- the Dogs would've made a HUUUGE deal out of it, demanding the ban and stuff...

OP
tassard

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    I personally haven't seen anything outside my windows, but I don't think it is true. If if were the case- the Dogs would've made a HUUUGE deal out of it, demanding the ban and stuff...

I said that to them and they replied<<It seems that your mafia did their job well>>.As I said I don't want to belive that but it sounds strange to me

Geof

May 14, 2004
    they're exagerating;

things might have been thrown, but that happens so often. It's not like they were bombed.... As said, if it was really serious there would have been some sanctions.

BTW: who cares about Real fans?

OP
    tassard

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
    they're exagerating;

things might have been thrown, but that happens so often. It's not like they were bombed.... As said, if it was really serious there would have been some sanctions.

BTW: who cares about Real fans?

None:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)