Home grown talent (2 Viewers)

Fish

Mar 9, 2004
Perhaps this should have been posted in the History forum, but that looks dead, moderators, feel free to move it...

Anyway.... Alright, so I'm in a debate with some one about Juventus' lack of producing home grown talent... and I couldnt come up with any world class caliber player that learned his trade at Juve... Del Piero could be considered as one I guess.... Zambrotta another? What about the likes of Zidane, Platini? Would you say they were molded into the players they turned out to be at Juve?

Everyone claims how South American teams always produce the best footballers and rich European clubs like Juve just pay money for them... I want to know which players can Juve take credit for...

Thanks

Buy on AliExpress.com

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
you cant just graw talent ... if its there its there
you can only nurse it to graw

and since when did juve get "talent" from sauth america

plus ... dont forget that alot of italian clubs surves juve and other big italian teams as a yoth nursing home

you can see across europe that most euro young talent come from holland and france as they focus on that in their specialized accadimies.

there is no well known italian accademy. Parma and perugia are known to have talented youngsters but thats all

other than that all clubs operate in the same way...

IMO juve should construct a team B similar to the real madrid team.

plus dont forget trhat juve just won the premeviera league which is a good sign for the future

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
white_rabbit said:
you cant just graw talent ... if its there its there
you can only nurse it to graw

and since when did juve get "talent" from sauth america

plus ... dont forget that alot of italian clubs surves juve and other big italian teams as a yoth nursing home

you can see across europe that most euro young talent come from holland and france as they focus on that in their specialized accadimies.

there is no well known italian accademy. Parma and perugia are known to have talented youngsters but thats all

other than that all clubs operate in the same way...

IMO juve should construct a team B similar to the real madrid team.

plus dont forget trhat juve just won the premeviera league which is a good sign for the future
omar sivori for one, and more recently esneider and athirson :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)