Hip-Hop Download Site (3 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I have filled up just about all my space on my internal and two external hard drives. I even had to delete Seasons 1-7 of Family Guy just to be able to download more stuff.

And BTW, That Hiphopforum is better than the blog. Its actually much better.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I have filled up just about all my space on my internal and two external hard drives. I even had to delete Seasons 1-7 of Family Guy just to be able to download more stuff.

And BTW, That Hiphopforum is better than the blog. Its actually much better.
I still found good stuff on the blog. Got some Keith Murray, AZ and Leaders of the New School I didn't have.

By the way, which De La Soul albums should I download?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I still found good stuff on the blog. Got some Keith Murray, AZ and Leaders of the New School I didn't have.

By the way, which De La Soul albums should I download?
3 feet high and rising is an all time classic. so that is a definite.

De La Soul is Dead. Definitely

Buhloone Mindstate. Not too sure about that one. A lot of critics call it an extremely influetnial hip op album, but that is the one I listen to the least.

Stakes is High. Absolutely.

AOI 1- If they have it, then definitely

AOI2- Not as good as AOI 1

The Grind Date- A good album. I would download it if I were you.

It looks as if they don't have the deluxe version of 3 feet high and rising, which has about 6 or 7 other songs, including the "Buddy" Remix that has Monie Love and Queen Latifah (Largely credited as the first official remix song in Hip Hop), nor do they have the expanded version of De La Soul is dead, which has an additional 4 songs on it.

I would check that Hip Hop Forum Site to see if they have those versions.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
They don't have "R U In?" Either. That was a project released in conjunction with the Nike+ Original Run series. That one is really good. Its a continuous track that lasts around 45 minutes. It was created for what else, running.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)