HEY! JUVENTUZ! It's me, Caroline, remember me? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2008
We have all remembers for me and my moms FAT STOMACH ON WORMTOWN? Well this time we have for sell at cheap and
affordable prices, the videos of my MOM'S FAT STOMACH ranges from on MANATEE to on TREE TRUNK to on AFGHANISTAN SPAMMER to on DEER PARK WATER BOTTLE we want you to get back
to us with your best versions of watch video. Note they are all of GREEEEAT QUALITY and assurance from up best stomach fatness. Obesity is our key greatness.

We want to assure you that you will never regret because the delivery will be to your doorstep via Fat Stomachs and Backs Courier service. And the Tracking number shall be sent RIGHT TO YOUR BACK YARD AND MOM's HOUSES!

To you upon acknowledgment of your payment, we will MAKE SUPER PROMISE TO GIVE GIFT.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of our mail and THANKYOU FOR ORDERING SHOES at this place of fat stomachs and glass shoe holding department get back to us at great time,

THANKS, LOVES!

- Caroline
us at

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol2:

WELCOME BACK CAROLINE!

I still remember your first appearance here. Your 5000 pound stomach looked so sexy and flabby laying on your whore of a mother... wow.

When you said that your videos were going to become the best new fetish... YOU WERE RIGHT!

THANK YOU, CAROLINE! :heart:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I pounded it so hard when Caroline's fat stomach was laying on her whore of a mother while she screamed, "you're crushing me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)