Hernanes (16 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, at least we know he will not play as regista for the time being.

Use him as treq...at least in there his missplaced passes will not be as damaging...and he has a good long range shot

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:D We had a long discussion about this somewhere in the forum. About how Romário is the only player besides Messi/Ronaldo to reach a certain number of goals in back to back seasons after the year 2000. And that was an almost 40 years old Romário. I looked but Couldn't find it, i remember the stats were posted there, somewhere.

@PostIronic, @X or @Osman will probably remember this discussion.

- - - Updated - - -
@Post Ironic

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If he is used correctly he will be a good player for us i expect him to put in a good performance the next time he is giving the chance to play in a more natural position.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A lot of charity this summer. Juventus were so benevolent, gifting Tevez to Boca, offering a discount to Bayern on Vidal, then bending over again in the Coman deal, Rewarding Sevilla for winning the EL by giving them Llorente for Free, releasing Pirlo to the MLS, and even helping out arch nemesis Inter by giving them a substantial cash influx for one of their rejects so they could go and pursue other targets :touched: :heart:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:D We had a long discussion about this somewhere in the forum. About how Romário is the only player besides Messi/Ronaldo to reach a certain number of goals in back to back seasons after the year 2000. And that was an almost 40 years old Romário. I looked but Couldn't find it, i remember the stats were posted there, somewhere.

@PostIronic, @X or @Osman will probably remember this discussion.

- - - Updated - - -
@Post Ironic
I remember it. I just have no idea where or when that was. Funny bit is that Romario hardly trained at that point and liked to live the good life. He was just so damn good, he kept scoring anyways. :D

JuveOP

Aug 26, 2015
he is a shooter not a passer so after he performs as TQ we can judge him clearly. him as a regista = :inter: he has no stability to be a good regista.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
A lot of charity this summer. Juventus were so benevolent, gifting Tevez to Boca, offering a discount to Bayern on Vidal, then bending over again in the Coman deal, Rewarding Sevilla for winning the EL by giving them Llorente for Free, releasing Pirlo to the MLS, and even helping out arch nemesis Inter by giving them a substantial cash influx for one of their rejects so they could go and pursue other targets :touched: :heart:
What, no mention of Zaza?

:D

An offseason about as painful as they come, but there were some positive moves as well. Some lumps to take now, but better days are not far off, Sir.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)