Help (1 Viewer)

Jul 19, 2003
I downloaded a game consisting of two folders and an "nfo" file.

The two folders are CD1 and CD2 and full of:
1-a bunch of "r##" files (where the ## stand for digits)
2-a "rar" file
3-an "sfv"file

What should I do to play the game? Am I supposed to burn these to a couple of cd's first in order to do so? Please help.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Those are RAR archives. They're sort of like zips. The .rar file is the first file, and the numbers are just in chronological order.

Download Winrar, it's a pretty intuitive program. Simply extract the files. The sfv file is nothing in particular

Since the folders are named CD1 and CD2, it sounds like you've downloaded ISO files. The .r## files should extract to form a .BIN and a .CUE file. Open your favourite CD burning program and burn the image.

If you don't have a burner, download Daemoon tools and emulate the CD image.

That's just a basic run-by, give us a shout if u need more details about any of the steps. Hope that helps

OP
nosubstitute959
Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Ok.....I guess I was too impatient to wait for ur response, so I did that. Now I have a bin file and a cue file, and I've got Nero. How do I burn it now?

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    Ok.....I guess I was too impatient to wait for ur response, so I did that. Now I have a bin file and a cue file, and I've got Nero. How do I burn it now?
    go to Nero and try to find the option "burn from image". select the image and burn

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Excellent ;)

Sorry I couldn't follow up my initial response, I was at uni all day :stress:

Glad it works. what was the game btw? :)

OP
    nosubstitute959
    Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    Glad it works. what was the game btw? :)
    FIFA 2004

There seems to be something wrong with the mouse pointer in the game. It's offset by half a centimeter or so......and on some menus, it's inverted...I go up, the pointer goes down!! :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)