help the club, buy direct all profit to juve (1 Viewer)

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
PhRoZeN said:
Agree which is why the club has to do its job and ask the players for a reduce in wage, those who resist this and find it unfair moan e.t.c let them leave, but to be honest I would say 50% wage reduction is needed if not to the least 25%..

Good to feel Byrone feels the same about me regarding buying extra merchandise and that I hope the rest do too. :)

Thanks to guzzler and boz for the information regarding shares, im gonna pop into my local bank today trying to find ways of buying these shares.
let me know what happens

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Im with you Bozi!! i will defo be buying a Juve top next season and will get it from the Juve store, we need to do everything possible to help the club.

About Shares, it sounds like a good investment to me as Juve will surely return to be one of the worlds best teams again, Milan did the same thing in the 80s.
and this is coming from an Accounting Student :p

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Good idea and also boycott these:

La Gazzetta dello Sport
Il Corriere della Sera
Mediaset
Pirelli
IP - Agip

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #32
    Cronios said:
    Even if we buy a new official Juve jersey (without stripes) from the local Nike shop,
    (if there is any and if we find it), tht would help the club, but in wich procent?
    The gestures is nice and will be apreciated, but, how much of this money will go to juve? 10%??
    even if we buy 10mil euros in Juve products the club will win 1mil,
    thats not enough to pay even Zebina's wages:pumpkin:

we sould find a direct way to make donations if possible,
    maybe a Juve account, or buying online from official Juve stores...
    this is my point, if juvestore has 10 million fans buying from the club direct then you can bet that the club makes more money than stores/sites we would normally buy from. i will be spending more than usual but this is my club and she needs my help now

marco46

Jul 14, 2006
    i remember hearing something about if you are part of a recognised juventus supporter group, you can get 30% off all merchanise in the online store, anyone know anything about this

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    giovanotti said:
    How to do that,Mark?
    I mean,I don't buy any of their articles,alredy.
    Good, continue like that. We could check who sponsors the Serie A, Milan, Inter(Pirelli), Roma...

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Guys -- buying shares is a nice gesture. But directly you're doing more for shareholders than you are for the club. The club only profits from higher shares when they want to raise more money by issuing public stock, etc.

The best way to financially help out the club is, as people point out, giving them revenue: Juvestore sales, going to matches, buying tickets, asking that your TV provider ensures they pick up TV coverage, etc.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    swag said:
    Guys -- buying shares is a nice gesture. But directly you're doing more for shareholders than you are for the club. The club only profits from higher shares when they want to raise more money by issuing public stock, etc.

The best way to financially help out the club is, as people point out, giving them revenue: Juvestore sales, going to matches, buying tickets, asking that your TV provider ensures they pick up TV coverage, etc.
    Is it my imagination or did we back out of the stock market right after the stock started plummeting?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Bozi.78 said:
    i am hoping we can cause a change in attitude here.
    i, myself, have bought juve tops from sport stores, many people buy from markets, they buy cheap, thay buy fakes. well now your club needs you more than ever and with the reality of serie b we have less funds. so i propose that all forum members join a movement to buy all replica shirts solely from the club shop.
    anyone on other forums should post similar thoughts and we can try and generate revenue for the club by cutting out the middle man.
    dont say "what can i do just one top wont make a difference", you are right it wont but 100, 1000, 1000000 shirts can make a difference

who is with me??
    I am gonna order the new kit from the official shop.. great idea bozii:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)