Help me please: Juve vs Siena (2 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
hi im off to see Juventus vs Siena next wednesday (to see Alex beat Boniperti's record) and although i have been 2 a couple of games at the Delle Alpi, i have never been to a night game and never had to buy tickets (my friend's dad usually helps)!

I would be staying in Milan; as it where i am flying to, so i need to know if i leave the match(KO 20:30) would i be able to make the train at 22:50? How do i get to the train? how can i get tickets? where do you recommend sitting?

please help quick as i need to book tickets!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Boksic said:
hi im off to see Juventus vs Siena next wednesday (to see Alex beat Boniperti's record) and although i have been 2 a couple of games at the Delle Alpi, i have never been to a night game and never had to buy tickets (my friend's dad usually helps)!

I would be staying in Milan; as it where i am flying to, so i need to know if i leave the match(KO 20:30) would i be able to make the train at 22:50? How do i get to the train? how can i get tickets? where do you recommend sitting?

please help quick as i need to book tickets!
probably,just leave the stad before the game ends 5 or 10 minutes.When I was there I was very scared to miss the train.I made it with 10-15 minutes by a Taxi.cost me like 10 euros

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
about the other questions. my Seat was in ovest 1st,that's behind the bench,I liked it but est would be also great at night.
I don't remember the station name,it's porta something I am not sure,ask there they will help you.and don't worry about match tickets,you can buy it at the entrance we are playing siena anyway :D

EDIT: station name is Porta Nuova

OP
Boksic

Boksic

May 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    thanks a lot snoop! is it easy to find a taxi outside the stadium?

any1 else got any tips?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Boksic said:
    thanks a lot snoop! is it easy to find a taxi outside the stadium?

any1 else got any tips?
    if you leave 10 minutes before the match ends,yes. taxis park in front of the stadium,but when you leave after the game ends,I can't guarantee you,you may not catch the train :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)