Hello Moto (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Guys, I've been thinking of getting myself the Motorazr v3. Now, although I dont really need a new phone, its just something that's been on my wishlist since its launch. With the prices coming crashing down due to their phasing it out for the v3i, I'm wondering if I should pick this one up. It's not really high on features and I'm aware of that, but I'm quite frankly going for looks, since I dont really care for features on my phone. So the question remains, should I pick one up, or is it not worth the splurge at about 200 USD?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I got it, but I got it for free

Its a cool phone, pretty light and the camera is really good. It has all the features an average phone has. Battery is alright

You wanna get the black one or silver?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Same, and i have the cash for it, but my dad already has a fit because he has to pay 75$ a month

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
My mobile is the size of a case of beer and has a hand crank on the side.

It rules.

You may have seen it on old episodes of M*A*S*H.

OP
baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    Black Mamba said:
    I got it, but I got it for free

Its a cool phone, pretty light and the camera is really good. It has all the features an average phone has. Battery is alright

You wanna get the black one or silver?

blk.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    If you're going for looks, then IMO the V3 may be the best you can get for 200 USD for a while. If you don't mind the unwieldy functions then I don't see why not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)