Hello Juventuz.com! (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2004
curi83 said:
Hello to all users of this Forum! I'm new in this Forum and i wanna introduce myself. My name is Marco and i'm 23. I live in a small City near St. Gallen in Switzerland and i love Juve and Support Juve since i was 7. My favourite Juve Player is Zinedine Zidane. I loved him to see what he is doing with the ball. My english isnt that good so i hope you understand me when i write something. :p I have found this Forum until i was in xtratime.com.

So lets see what we will sign this season and what will happen to us in Serie B or better in Serie A

Gutentag, wilkommen auf dieses forum, Marco.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
curi83 said:
Hello to all users of this Forum! I'm new in this Forum and i wanna introduce myself. My name is Marco and i'm 23. I live in a small City near St. Gallen in Switzerland and i love Juve and Support Juve since i was 7. My favourite Juve Player is Zinedine Zidane. I loved him to see what he is doing with the ball. My english isnt that good so i hope you understand me when i write something. :p I have found this Forum until i was in xtratime.com.

So lets see what we will sign this season and what will happen to us in Serie B or better in Serie A
Welcome Marco!

My University Rector in Indonesia is from St. Gallen, his name is Prof. Pscheid if u ever heard of him, let me know...:D

OP

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #34
    thx to all girls and guys for your welcome...but there is the first prob...i cant say that i hate ibra...look what he can make with the ball...its still amazing...and when i have my bad day i look the video from nike with c. ronaldo or with the chewing gum and my day turns good...:cool:

No my name is not followed by materazzi...i'm not a guy full of tatoos and in a kamikaze trip

vonam i have never heard about him because i have never been in st.gallen at scool. but now you can say that you know another guy that is from st. gallen. if you wanna make some extra points you have to say that st. gallen is also called the "OLMA-City" And that the saucisses of st. gallen are the best of the entire switzerland. :agree: :p :D

Danke bombardier schön einen deutschsprachigen im Forum zu haben.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    curi83 said:
    thx to all girls and guys for your welcome...but there is the first prob...i cant say that i hate ibra...look what he can make with the ball...its still amazing...and when i have my bad day i look the video from nike with c. ronaldo or with the chewing gum and my day turns good...:cool:

No my name is not followed by materazzi...i'm not a guy full of tatoos and in a kamikaze trip

vonam i have never heard about him because i have never been in st.gallen at scool. but now you can say that you know another guy that is from st. gallen. if you wanna make some extra points you have to say that st. gallen is also called the "OLMA-City" And that the saucisses of st. gallen are the best of the entire switzerland. :agree: :p :D

Danke bombardier schön einen deutschsprachigen im Forum zu haben.
    Ich bin auch hier wenn sie Sprache hilfe braucht.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    curi83 said:

:tup:

I must try thoose sausages some time then!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)