Hearthstone (1 Viewer)

OP
Nzoric

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
  • Thread Starter #3
    I spend a bunch of time on it early on, haven't touched it in ages now. Good game though.
    Log in and have some battles with me - I'm looking for things to do that will prevent me from studying.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    I'm planning to steal some money in order to play WoW.
    hmmm I've been contemplating returning to Wow recently, especially with the new expansion out which i suspect will be the last one. Then again I've not played Wow for a year and to get into raids without playing that long can be annoyingly hard unless you are lucky enough to blag your way through it

- - - Updated - - -

Sometime in the near future I will :p

@Badass Vidal yeah it is. Card game.
    bah card games, cba with that sorta stuff

OP
    Nzoric

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
  • Thread Starter #8
    is this than spin off game of world of warcraft?
    It's like magic cards in the warcraft universe.

- - - Updated - - -

Sometime in the near future I will :p

@Badass Vidal yeah it is. Card game.
    Do it! I only have one friend who is playing the game and he spent like 500 dollars on it thus far - so he has all the cards. Which basically means he doesn't need tactics to win :p

- - - Updated - - -

I'm planning to steal some money in order to play WoW.
    Hearthstone - free to play. Go go go

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    might give it a go any ways if it is free, might persuade me to get back into wow though i generally suck/dislike these sort of card games. Tried playing magic on the playstation a while back, couldn't get into that at all

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    hmmm I've been contemplating returning to Wow recently, especially with the new expansion out which i suspect will be the last one. Then again I've not played Wow for a year and to get into raids without playing that long can be annoyingly hard unless you are lucky enough to blag your way through it

- - - Updated - - -

bah card games, cba with that sorta stuff
    There's no way this is the last expansion.

From what I've heard and seen this expansion is much better than Pandoria (although I haven't played it). But unlike Cataclysm, heroics in the new one are easy which I don't really like.

Hearthstone - free to play. Go go go
    I know all about it. :D But recently when I think about it I think I could only play wow and lol, nothing else.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    There's no way this is the last expansion.

From what I've heard and seen this expansion is much better than Pandoria (although I haven't played it). But unlike Cataclysm, heroics in the new one are easy which I don't really like.

I know all about it. :D But recently when I think about it I think I could only play wow and lol, nothing else.
    hmmm according to the lore it could well be the last expansion i wouldn't be surprised if it is. the last 2 expansions have been fails for me especially cataclysm the end content was especially disappointing, repetitive and the mechanics are actually quite easy but just long.

pandoria was ok, only good thing about it was getting the legendary cloak and gem but again some of the boss fights bored the shit out of me, maybe I'm just getting too old for it i mean 7 years of Wow is a lot

OP
    Nzoric

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
  • Thread Starter #12
    might give it a go any ways if it is free, might persuade me to get back into wow though i generally suck/dislike these sort of card games. Tried playing magic on the playstation a while back, couldn't get into that at all
    Love proper magic cards - ever since the 3rd semester of high school it's been hard to get a decent group of people together. Girlfriends n shit get in the way of nerdfests :blah:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    hmmm according to the lore it could well be the last expansion, i wouldn't be surprised if it is. the last 2 expansions have been fails for me, especially cataclysm the end content was especially disappointing, repetitive and the mechanics are actually quite easy but just long.

pandoria was ok, only good thing about it was getting the legendary cloak and gem but again some of the boss fights bored the shit out of me
    As far as I know lore is still being written. And from what I remember there were talks before how there are 1 or 2 more expansions after this one.

I loved Cataclysm cause heroics were amazing and I had quite fun time at FL. I wish I had money so I wouldn't be temped to play on a private server and struggle with bugs and everything.

Did you hear about WoW movie? It's coming out in 2016 with Ragnar in it. I'm gonna fap to death.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    As far as I know lore is still being written. And from what I remember there were talks before how there are 1 or 2 more expansions after this one.

I loved Cataclysm cause heroics were amazing and I had quite fun time at FL. I wish I had money so I wouldn't be temped to play on a private server and struggle with bugs and everything.

Did you hear about WoW movie? It's coming out in 2016 with Ragnar in it. I'm gonna fap to death.
    Firelands was quite fun especially as I was in a pro tight knit raiding guild at the time still got some recorded contents such as the boss fight vs alysrazor heroic miles better than the final content with deathwing which was really disappointing for end game content and easily the worst in the entire game.

They've been talking up this wow movie for years now I think they are a few years too late now it seems the interest in wow has waned somewhat in recent years

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Firelands was quite fun especially as I was in a pro tight knit raiding guild at the time still got some recorded contents such as the boss fight vs alysrazor heroic miles better than the final content with deathwing which was really disappointing for end game content and easily the worst in the entire game.

They've been talking up this wow movie for years now I think they are a few years too late now it seems the interest in wow has waned somewhat in recent years
    Yeah. From without a doubt it's TBC as the best expansion. Nothing beats BT.

Yeah but now it's official and seeing WoW has around 10 million players again I doubt there's a dying interest. They also have a good director so I can't wait to see it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it going to be animated or?
    I don't think so.

Ragnar is in it, so he will be a human I guess. And on Blizzcon they came out with some badass orcs that will be a part of the movie.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Yeah. From without a doubt it's TBC as the best expansion. Nothing beats BT.

Yeah but now it's official and seeing WoW has around 10 million players again I doubt there's a dying interest. They also have a good director so I can't wait to see it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think so.

Ragnar is in it, so he will be a human I guess. And on Blizzcon they came out with some badass orcs that will be a part of the movie.
    People to this day still fail in BT it is hilarious. I'm surprised there are still 10 mill subscribers might be partly due to the release of the expansion I guess I'll have to dust off my bow and give it another go at some point the worst part is I informed the guild I was in last year that I was going to take a 2 week break (to play my newly purchased ps4) and i never returned :D

The film should be good, might just reignite my interest in the game the same way South park did

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)