Hattrick thread (1 Viewer)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
When I saw curi's thread about Hattrick youth system I decided to make special thread only about Hattrick. I suppose that many of you heard or played or playing hattrick, others who doesn't know what hattrick is can simply ask and find out :)

I'm waiting for you guys te share our experiences about hattrick :)

P.S. I searched for hattrick thread and I couldn't find it, so moderators please forgive if hattrick thread already exist.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's gotten a lot less fun over the years. There's too much of a flood of talented players now, so the transfer market is depressed and wages are exhorbitantly high for many teams to sustain themselves.

I was curious about the youth system when they announced its release this season. However, the more I dug into it, it sounds like just a diversion with a minimal amount of benefit gained for your club for a lot of time and effort put into running it.

Not that Hattrick takes a lot of time to play, but I would rather not invest more time to not advance my team much of any further. You have to have the time to want to do something with it in the game for the new youth leagues to make sense, IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)