Haters gonna hate (1 Viewer)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
today i rocked my italy jersey while biking.

i'm not even italian.

it was given as a gift to me.

anyone else sport jerseys of countries besides ones they from/have a passport to? is it weird to do so?

in b4 andy

in b4 jack.

let the shit storm begin.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
i wear my azzurri top all the time, i bought and i dont care what andy, nick etc. say about it because its my choice and it doesnt affect anyone else, does it?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I have an Azzurri shirt from the 2006 World Cup. Del Piero's name on it. Don't wear it that often though.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
it ain't weird.. I have the same shirt as seven's and when italy plays and i go out to see the game i always wear it.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Only have two NT team shirts.

Sweden:

And this I bought when I was in Poland:

Don't wear them that often, though.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, forgot, I have a fake Edgar Davids shirt from Euro 2000 too :p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I wear the Puma Italy training top from 2004 all the time, and I very much dislike the Azzurri.

But the top is pretty cool, that's why I wear it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andries, it is a matter of perspective. For instance, I find the non-Italian Azzurri fanboys here annoying. I don't see too many Spanish fanboys though. Outside of the forum, there are a few, and they're also annoying if they're not Spaniards.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
i wear my azzurri top all the time, i bought and i dont care what andy, nick etc. say about it because its my choice and it doesnt affect anyone else, does it?
Your obsession with me is starting to become unhealthy.

On topic. I have 3 Italy shirts, 2 Brazil, 1 Holland and a France one. Lovly shirts the lot of them. Wearing them for 5 a side really is nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)