Has Godot Finally Returned? (1 Viewer)

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
After seeing his great run that lead to the penalty and that superb finish that meant 2-0 I must say its looking very good.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi has confirmed that the club will offer Alessandro Del Piero a new contract to ensure his long-term future at the club.

"There is a contract to renegotiate and that will be renegotiated. He will stay here with the Bianconeri," Moggi told an Italian TV show.

"We won't release a player that has been playing with the same shirt for 10 years."

Moggi also went on to state that Juve never wanted to sell Edgar Davids to Roma.

"There was never any real negotiations even if bids were tabled, such as the £7.5m, which, for a player of his quality, is not enough," he said.

"But there was no Juventus desire to sell Davids or to sell him in particular to Roma, where he would have strengthened their team."

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #31
    I had a fantastic dream last night. I dreamt that Juve thrashed Roma 4-1 with Del Piero scoring a hat-trick and Totti missed a penalty and was red carded! It was perfect!

FT Score : Juve 4 (Del Piero,Tacchinardi,Del Piero pen,Del Piero) Roma 1 (Batistuta)

Missed Penalties : Totti (Roma)
    Red Cards : Totti (Roma)

I hope this dream comes true!

Jul 12, 2002
    Yeah, except for you missed the part where this convincing win ensures us the Scudetto and leaves us free to focus on the Champions league.

Jul 12, 2002
    Yes, and in order to make it a good trilogy, we win the world club cup and there's rioting in the streets around the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)