Hannibal PippO (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
That injury was serious .. I think he was kicked on the face while he was down .. he still has a scar above his lips ..

K10

Jul 12, 2002
OMG, is that "Pretty Boy" Pippo?

He looks like Micheal Jackson/ a monkey. Did he really look like that or is it a modified photo? How exactly did he get that and from who and when. That looks terrible :eek:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
That injury was serious .. I think he was kicked on the face while he was down .. he still has a scar above his lips ..
I think he smashed into the goal-post and cut his lip pretty badly.

Sep 28, 2002
thats bull...

real picture? how many surgeries he should've had to make him look like now? before the pic downloaded iwas expecting halfdead pippo lying on the field all bleeding to death and all i see is that fake? maybe i would consider it funny but not after what i expected. are you guys for real? you this it's a reak pic? wow... :eek:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
I think he smashed into the goal-post and cut his lip pretty badly.
That's possible, coz I don't recall watching the match itself .. I just saw it in the news and they didn't show how it happened, only him lying on the pitch ..

OP
Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    thats bull...

real picture? how many surgeries he should've had to make him look like now? before the pic downloaded iwas expecting halfdead pippo lying on the field all bleeding to death and all i see is that fake? maybe i would consider it funny but not after what i expected. are you guys for real? you this it's a reak pic? wow... :eek:
    :(

the picture is for real....
    I captured it from a officiall JUVE DVD....

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    It looks real.

The major injured part was his upper lip. The lines on Pippo's faces were elastic bands (??) anchoring the shield or something. I think....

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Can someone please confirm that it is indeed rubber bands or whatever on his face rather than scars.

If so, it's not so bad but at first it looks scary

Sep 28, 2002
    if my memory directs me right then this pic is from 97/98 (from jersey)
    does anyone remembers pippo being ruled out for at least couple of months to have plastic surgery to cure those scars? no. so if those were scars they just couln;t fade away without any trace. and he played with some rubber bands in his mouth like a horse?
    come on, use your mind. that's bull, your dvd is fake and you paid money for it.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    K10, i can't tell u for sure cos i dun know. I can only speculate from the pic above which isn't very clear.

But they look like rubberbands to me. Especially if u see that they extend behind the ears, u know like the rubber bands on a surgical face mask. It would be too coincidence if they were scars in those positions.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
    OMG! Poor Pippo! :shocked: When did it happen? :confused: I can't remember!
    Dunno in what match.... but I just remember, when Juve against Inter 1997-1998, he already wore that elastic bands :undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)