Hamed Junior Traorè - CM - Sassuolo (1 Viewer)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Will Ronaldo still be sexy at 37 under Pep?
I think Ronaldo's fate depends on his luck with injuries, if he's relatively injury free, I don't see a reason why he wouldn't be able to keep a high level for 2-3 seasons more, he's 34 and still possibly the best player out there. but if he gets a major one like Zlatan, he might have a similar fate

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
I watched some games of Empoli this seasons. He have very good potential and very self-confidence, which is good. But he needs to improve his final product much if he wants to have a place in Juve.

The good thing is unlike Italian Jabronis, if he doesn't live up to his potential, we can easily bulk him up to play some meaningless games and sell to PL for 30M after that

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    Gone directly to Sassuolo.

Kind of like we did with Demiral.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Oh, and Strengths: through balls

Weaknesses: Passing

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

And by the time this new CB and Traore blossom and when we finally sign Pep and Romero returns from his loan we should be ready :lol:
    Whoscored assessment... He cant provide simple passes but under pressure and when it counts he will provide a Messi like assist..
    The funny thing is I imagine him looking like M.Sissoko when playing passing to teammates.. then he suddenly transforms to De Bruyne and provides killer through balls..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)