Hamed Junior Traorè - CM - Sassuolo (3 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Paratici wanted him 3 years ago and offered 3m to Empoli. That was Empoli's whole Primavera budget but their President said they didn't need the money so kept him.
    Fiorentina wanted him in January but cooled off a bit cause they thought he had heart problems.
    Empoli made all the exams necessary and he's fine.
    Latest one was 10 days ago and all ok.
    Fiorentina changed property so that deal was over.
    Juve came again and anticipated everybody.

Fabrizio Corsi[Empoli President] on Top Calcio right now.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Well he started the season at 18 years old, so I don't know how much better he could have done. It seems this is a little more intriguing than our usual young player purchase where we just use them as counter weights in other deals.

We'll see where he goes from here but he has a lot of impressive physical aspects and, like I said, he had about as good of a season as you will find at that age.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Oh, and Strengths: through balls

Weaknesses: Passing

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Because Guardiola in two years :lol2:
    And by the time this new CB and Traore blossom and when we finally sign Pep and Romero returns from his loan we should be ready :lol:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Oh, and Strengths: through balls

Weaknesses: Passing

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

And by the time this new CB and Traore blossom and when we finally sign Pep and Romero returns from his loan we should be ready :lol:
    :D

I guess passing is just short passing and through balls are key passes in final third.

So, according to them, he has vision but needs to works on passing accuracy.

Will Ronaldo still be sexy at 37 under Pep?

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    :D

I guess passing is just short passing and through balls are key passes in final third.

So, according to them, he has vision but needs to works on passing accuracy.

Will Ronaldo still be sexy at 37 under Pep?
    I have vision but do you see me drawing like da Vinci?

If he has vision then say vision but they are saying he is good at long passing which is friggin’ passing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)