Gym and fitness (18 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
i plan on buying "Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder 400 G" in next days.I've been searching on google and read some comments on this supplement. I don't want go for it blindly but it seems quality based on online review. cant argue much at this price.

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Haven’t trained for more than four months, but I’m renovating my flat and bough this bad boy:

D3C5C320-6369-4754-B0F0-F13A05E1E194.jpeg
I have cycling bike and pair of dumbbells in my room but nothing is like gym . During pandemic I had to stay at home and exercised with my dumbbells . I'd always got boring for lack of proper equipment and just running and doing some yoga.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
@GordoDeCentral Best routine for building 3-D shoulders. Need more discipline on my push days.
Work them 3 days a week. With press look for weight that's challenging at 10-12 reps without sacrificing form. For other shoulder exercises, go really light but get enough reps to feel the burn. It's gotta be shoulders though no back no traps. I would go:

-5-6 sets of press, id recommend smith machine
-lateral raises
-seated reverse grip frontal raises
-super set one arm machine press and rear delt incline bench flys
-upright row

This is for your main shoulder day, the other 2 days i would defo do press 4 sets, and 4 sets of 2 of lateral raise/rear delts/upright row. Oh and make sure you warm your shoulders well with bands.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I want to build my back with thicker muscles and got recommended pendlay row. I've gotta train my back as parallel to the floor as possible. In other words, lots of deadlifts and rows

Jul 15, 2006
Work them 3 days a week. With press look for weight that's challenging at 10-12 reps without sacrificing form. For other shoulder exercises, go really light but get enough reps to feel the burn. It's gotta be shoulders though no back no traps. I would go:

-5-6 sets of press, id recommend smith machine
-lateral raises
-seated reverse grip frontal raises
-super set one arm machine press and rear delt incline bench flys
-upright row

This is for your main shoulder day, the other 2 days i would defo do press 4 sets, and 4 sets of 2 of lateral raise/rear delts/upright row. Oh and make sure you warm your shoulders well with bands.

What a giga chad reply. @Dru well on his way for 3D shoulders with this.

I like to spam the lat raises also

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)