Gym and fitness (20 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well done. Im the lightest Ive been since high school. 184cm tall 76kg. Definition is coming along nicely, just cant shake off the love handles that Ive been carrying since I got to 103kg about 3 years ago.

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk
I like it except that i only have like 3 pairs of decently fitting pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Well it's been now something like 35 days and i still can't (i'm not allowed to) hit the gym :depressed:

I never thought i would miss gym this much , i can't go to gym because i'm getting some medics , and doctor told me to rest , but at least i'm feeling way better .
Good luck man. When can you go back? I have some sort of severe bronchitis now so I PROBABLY shouldn't go but I do anyway :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Pneumonia is really fucking me up. I can't do my normal workout without feeling like I'm going to die. Today was the last day of the antibiotic though so lets see if that helps at all.
You should probably just rest. I was out for like six days with a resp infection and just stayed in bed. It sucked at the time but it didnt really effect my progress like i thought it would.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You should probably just rest. I was out for like six days with a resp infection and just stayed in bed. It sucked at the time but it didnt really effect my progress like i thought it would.

I got sick on the third, I can't take the wait anymore :p.

The infection is dead now but I have to cough up all the stuff in my lungs, affects my breathing a lot. I probably should though.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I've officially reach the point where I can no longer wear skinny/slim fit chinos or jeans @Klin @JCK

Fashion > strength

Good bye squatting..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)