Gym and fitness (28 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ok...what the FUCK did he actually say?

Didnt watch video, summarising what you should know

- Low reps build strenght in the muscle and tendons, with the fatfree mass, cns and mechanical memory you have
- High reps build more muscle. More muscle means more strenght
- High frequency means you'll repeat the same exercise several times per week, wich builds resistance and mechanical memory
- High volume means you'll only do the exercise one per week, but for a very high amount of sets X reps, wich builds the primary muscle

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

- Low reps build strenght in the muscle and tendons, with the fatfree mass, cns and mechanical memory you have
- High frequency means you'll repeat the same exercise several times per week, wich builds resistance and mechanical memory
- High volume means you'll only do the exercise one per week, but for a very high amount of sets X reps, wich builds the primary muscle
Was going to basically try doing this from now on

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
sounds better then my

Internship and research from 9 to 18. writing and compiling results for thesis from 18 till 19u15. Move to training and see girlfriend between 19u30 and 20u30. Finish training at 22h and go home, where she's allready sleeping.

Thats 3 out of 5 days in the week.

the other two was "9-19 internship and thesis, arrive home at 19h30 and be tired af
I suspect you did more work on your thesis than I am. Humanistics :touched:

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009

What does a mid rep range do? I do 5x5 after warm up sets on my squat and deadlift to keep form and lift heavier.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
@Martin well done! :tup: You've been working hard for this.

Now do it every day and try to add 1 rep. In 20 days you'll be doing 30 in a row.
I was thinking it was never gonna happen, didn't feel like I was making progress. Then I remember you said it's a foundation exercise, so I figured might as well continue. :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:tup: Why so fast though?
I'll be kind and give the serious answer
Conditioning of the pectoralis major and triceps to hypertrophy is in its early stages. They go anaerobic too quickly. His push up set is on borrowed time. Its about getting as many raps as possible in that time period.

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking it was never gonna happen, didn't feel like I was making progress. Then I remember you said it's a foundation exercise, so I figured might as well continue. :tup:
Nzoric is right.

Going from 10 to 40 reps, will be quicker then doing 10 reps with increased weight on your back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)