Gym and fitness (48 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
That would be precisely why I told you to over head squat! You wanted more challenge without more weight because of injuries, over head squats are mother fuckers.
Ya they work great, really feeling it in the legs and glutes today. Only did them with an Olympic bar this time which was probably just as well as I think ive aggravated an old shoulder injury

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Started back in the gym about two months ago benching 40kg (10 reps x 4)

Now up to 60kg (8 reps x 4) warm up with a couple sets at 40kg beforehand.

Pretty happy with that progress, never really used to use the bench that much but figure it's the best chest workout there is, so I plan on benching 90-100kg with relative comfort by year's end

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009

Pretty happy with that progress, never really used to use the bench that much but figure it's the best chest workout there is, so I plan on benching 90-100kg with relative comfort by year's end
Nice man! I moved from a resistance machine chest press at 100kgs to a barbell bench press in April and am up 73kgs, aiming for 100 by Christmas too! It's so much harder than I expected, Gravity is a bitch!

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Nice man! I moved from a resistance machine chest press at 100kgs to a barbell bench press in April and am up 73kgs, aiming for 100 by Christmas too! It's so much harder than I expected, Gravity is a bitch!
Nice work bud, is it easier to lift with the resistance machine, I mean I use it from time to time but the weight is the weight right?

hope we both reach our intended goals in time :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Do you guys do high or low rep sets with deadlifts? I've been doing 3*10, but have read that it's better to 5*6 with deadlifts.
After the warmup : low reps, many sets.

Deadlift form and abdominal pressure, quickly deteriorates when doing reps.

I dont think i've ever in my life did over 6 reps past 120kg

- - - Updated - - -

have a mate film your final set, and post it here or PM it to me, and i'll give you pointers on your form
Not because i'm a form nazi that wants to gass your ego. But because i'll make sure some stupid shoulder injury wont rek your progress.
This goes for anyone btw. I wont force people into perfection, just making the form good enough to get progress instead of injury

(note : squat,bench,deadlift)

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Going back to gym today, I want to go to at least 5-times-a-week until at least January. I'm a fucking fatass as of now, I've been losing weight for about a month now and I think it's time to hit the gym.

Well it's time to brag with my new picture, although the angle is weird and my stomach doesn't look good

Nice... table :shifty:

:D

:klin:

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Going back to gym today, I want to go to at least 5-times-a-week until at least January. I'm a fucking fatass as of now, I've been losing weight for about a month now and I think it's time to hit the gym.

Good choice dude, post in here a load about it and ask for tips/advice if you are new to gyms, most people know their stuff on here and it will help you build the habit.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Thanks mate!

Your peepee is showing:D

Looking hawt
Lol, I was thinking about you :D

Thanks

Hey It's custom made Juve table :D

:tup:

Was 3 kg away from that, thanks to june it changed to ~10.

/jelous :D
Well I'ts not like I was on diet, I just increased a tempo of my workouts, started doing abs and sometime tabata, also I lowered my carbs intake.

Tomorrow I'm going to Split to Ultra Europe and hitting the beach, will try to bang some chicks :D :D

Also When I come back I already have a workout plan and supplement and will try to gain more mass.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm really getting confused regarding my workout lately.

My calorie intake during the day is about 1600-1800 and four times per week I do a 400kcal cardio at the gym. Thats not including skipping rope in between sets and what not.

I've only lost 1kg in the last two weeks. I look slimmer and stronger, but the belly fat seems unphased by it all.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Well if you look slimmer than I don't see a problem, belly fat (especially lower part of belly) is hardest to loose. Also I would recommend to cut carbs, if you are truly from Balkan you probably eat bread like a crazy man, cut it and the results will come. :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Well if you look slimmer than I don't see a problem, belly fat (especially lower part of belly) is hardest to loose. Also I would recommend to cut carbs, if you are truly from Balkan you probably eat bread like a crazy man, cut it and the results will come. :D
I cut bread when I was weighing 103, barely eat it. (Sem kada sam kuci, majka spremi nesta masno i naredi da uzmem hljeba da me 'stomak ne zaboli' :lol: ). I do look slimmer and the muscle gains are coming, the top abs and right above the crotch are showing aswell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)