Gym and fitness (48 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Still, that's some serious going :tup:

Gonna be hitting the gym 5 days a week for the next 5 weeks myself. Sun holiday in Ibiza coming up :D
Im doing the same thing :D

My shirt is completely wet after each workout and my feet and hands shake all the way to my empty fridge.
Yeah, me too, I'm hitting the beach in less than 4 weeks, so I gotta look good. I've stopped using creatine, and I'm expecting more defined look when I lose the water I retained

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Wow. That looks weird and uncomfortable, never heard of it before. So how is it?

That's a fairly standard tricep cable exercise

- - - Updated - - -

I did lots of cleans at first then some clean and jerk. He ended my workout by doing overhead squats and wide shoulder press.
I started my first session with the end of yours to prep for the snatch, did the first two moves of the snatch, it's a bastard!

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Wow. That looks weird and uncomfortable, never heard of it before. So how is it?
Really effective :tup: struggle to get through the entire the set most times

Once you get your positioning right and don't over extend with the movement its not quite as uncomfortable as it looks

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Nothing but Compound Movements for me my friends.

- - - Updated - - -

With free wights that's is
Great fun :tup:

Managed two benchpress sets of 10 with 30kg dumbells today. It's not incredibly high, but I kept good form throughout and it was a good experience to hit a new round number.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
That's awesome to hear man, don't wanna over rep in your sets. I also make sure I do them full and slowly, no fast pumping. You mentioning perfect form is key. Keep it going your muscle gain is gonna sky rocket.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's a fairly standard tricep cable exercise

- - - Updated - - -
You don't really bend over like that if you're just focussing on your triceps though.

Really effective :tup: struggle to get through the entire the set most times

Once you get your positioning right and don't over extend with the movement its not quite as uncomfortable as it looks
I have overextension issues with my back as it is. I'm doing a lot of hollow holds and planks and they do work (especially the hollow holds), but I don't want to do anything that might aggravate it again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)