Gym and fitness (47 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Considering my fat free muscle mass, i would have an insane V if i would cut down to 6%

But i'm at 19-20%

I find it funny that these frauds come up with excercises for that stuff, whilst the first rule is getting the correct fat%

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I finally started lifting seriously, I adjusted my diet, increased protein intake trough the whole foods and protein shakes (4-5 times per day), and I'm using creatine too, I'm in the third week of serious lifting and I see great progress, I've gained about 3kg's, and I feel great :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But shrugs?? Surely there are better things for them.
Any type of deadlift is better, but deadlifts are a compound and dont isolate the trapezuis.

Barbell upright rows are a nice isolation excercise, but requite an easybar barbell

Barball shrugs are a good way to train dense, strong trapezuis cause you can increase the weight quite a bit. They arent that solated tho

Dumbell shrugs can be used in the beginning, as they can perfectly isolate the trapezuis

If you are not a powerlifter, shrugs and uprightrows are what you do for traps. And if you are a powerlifter, you will have done them before you became one.

- - - Updated - - -

I finally started lifting seriously, I adjusted my diet, increased protein intake trough the whole foods and protein shakes (4-5 times per day), and I'm using creatine too, I'm in the third week of serious lifting and I see great progress, I've gained about 3kg's, and I feel great :D
now turn those 3 weeks in 3 months

then into 3 years.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
A kg a week? Sounds dirrrty
70-85% Is water retention in the muscle trough increased complex carb intake and creatine usage

Wich is a good thing.
Most of it actually is a muscle memory, because I always had a good size, the only downfall to my training was consistancy, because I never managed to train for more than 3-4 months in a row.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 43)