Gym and fitness (41 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dude. I've seen the light. Zach edgamacated me. I don't grow vegetables and legumes anymore. I only eats the meat and grains now.
You'd miss sticking your cock in a freshly grown tomato too much

- - - Updated - - -

Apply for job at gym. Work there one week, take contact info for all attractive girls at gym. Names, phone numbers, addresses.

Bump into girls accidentally on street outside their home. Say you go jogging there often.
I know several owners or guys that open it, that do this with great succes :D

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I too, when i'm outlifting the gym. PowerGains go first, bitches go second.

Impossible to be happy when barely deadlifting 2x bodyweight
Hard to be happy when guys liek me are fingering your girlfriend on the Cross Trainer while you are masturbating over in the Squat Rack.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Hard to be happy when guys liek me are fingering your girlfriend on the Cross Trainer while you are masturbating over in the Squat Rack.
She's faithfull. And she'd also rek you completely. :eek:

Only because tomatoes are red, and I can picture your girlfriend on my dick... :p
I used to get a little upset on such comments before i heard them so much. But i do the same if the image is worth it :tongue:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Hi. Wanna come back to my place and dissolve in Diet Coke?
I'm afraid you'd need regular coke for that ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Getting attention is not always good in your case, Zach.
It was in a gym, so whatever your comment was supposed to mean, it doesnt matter. I'm not there for pussy, i'm there to focus on my lifts.

I was annoyed cause i'm in a condition where i'm well under my normal strength level. Pussy watching doesnt change that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)