Gym and fitness (22 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
what weight loss supplement did you take?

I took Animal cuts and it was great. None of the jittery feeling associated with fat tburners, and it really helped me. It drians you of water though and you'll be constantly pissing so you have to drink lots of water.

I'm taking Nutrex Lipo 6x now and it is good too.
I'm taking hydroxycut (hardcore). Working very well for me, I'm looking way more cut. I'm less bulky after not doing weights for a little while but these babies in conjunction with a fairly strict diet and the amount of cardio i'm doing has made me look bloody awesome in only a week or too. Its ridiculous how much more cut I am. But at the same time a little worrying, there's got to be something bad about it. I'll probably stop taking them when I get back on the weights.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Never. Enlighten me. I just googled it, nothing came up.
The bodybuilders here is SA use it & the shit is absolutely amazing.My mate weighed about 140kg's two months back & since he's taken it he's lost 60kg's with proper eating & exercise oviously.Thing is its banned here & i really wanna get some.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
The bodybuilders here is SA use it & the shit is absolutely amazing.My mate weighed about 140kg's two months back & since he's taken it he's lost 60kg's with proper eating & exercise oviously.Thing is its banned here & i really wanna get some.
Well if your buddy can hook you up get onto it. I'll definitely look into it further sounds effective, but why would it be banned? Your avatar looks like he needs it too.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Well if your buddy can hook you up get onto it. I'll definitely look into it further sounds effective, but why would it be banned? Your avatar looks like he needs it too.
This is what i found but my friend got it in pill format.He told me that he was cranky alot & that it increases the heart rate & keeps the blood pumping.

http://www.anabolicreview.co.za/revezine.html

Overview
Yohimbine has been used to tread a wide variety of dysfunctions form physiological disorders to treating blood pressure disorders.

The drug is mainly popular for two main reasons though.

The first is that it claim to be an aphrodisiac for women and helps with erectile dysfunction in men.:D It does this by acting as a vasodilator allowing for increased blood flow to the extremities. People who suffer from cold hands and feet will confirm that it does this quite effectively.

The second reason it is popular is because of its fat burning properties. It falls into the same class of drug as Clenbuterol and Ephedrine but is more potent than both these substances. Because it is a androgenic antagonist like Clenbuterol, it also helps spare lean muscle by block cortisol receptor sites.

This product is potent and anybody that has used it will agree. Dosage need to be very conservative when stating out as a high dose will result in typical overdose side effects as with Ephedrine and Clenbuterol, but to a worse degree. Vomiting, increased body temperature and flushing is typical side effects for a first time user that has taken to much.

Dosage
With this in mind, the starting does should be 0.25ml or 2.5mg per day. This is then increased over a period of days. Optimum dose will be around 0.75ml to 1ml a day in divided doses for most users, bearing in mind you have to work your way up to that dose. Any bad side effects and you should lower the dose accordingly. Injection can be intra-muscular or subcutaneous, the latter is prefers by most athletes that report localized fat reduction.

As with the other two compound the body does get use to the substance as the receptors downgrade so short cycle with rest periods in between is the way to go.

Price:
Scarce during the contest season, you can expect to pay upwards of R430.

As for my tar,its Rab in 20yrs time minus the moustache.:D

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
to be honest, its not like taking protein supplements will do you any harm. But as Gazzo says, its fairly pointless unless you are getting a bit serious and your ultimate priority needs to be setting up a good diet for yourself which is imperative and more important then any supplement.
P.S you could probably start doing a bit heavier weight SOON. Maybe not yet, but I started weights at 16 and started trying to build up my body with heavy weight at about 17.

Yeah man long time no speak haven't seen you round these parts much. Same for Il Re. I'm all on my lonesome here.
To be honest I'm pretty much in your boat as of the last week (been very busy being a social butterfly etc.) but I've been doing a lot of cutting and cardio taking a weight loss supplement and eating fuck all carbohydrates while I'm not doing weights. I should be back on it tomorrow though.
I walked into my gym to say hello to some people and the thing a lot of people are doing right now is 5x5 workouts (5 sets of 5 reps) its turned into a massive fad. I really don't like the idea of it to be honest. Its more of a strength builder, I mean if 8 to 10 reps is the prime amount of reps for muscle building then why fuck with it? I'd only do it as a plateau buster and that would be a last option for me.
Yeah i'll have to do some hardcore cutting, a month out of the gym and it doesn't help when you go out and drink a thousand alcopops, I even had a late night Maccas binge last weekend but meh..

To be honest, I've always been a big fan of 5x5 and i've been doing it for years, more so than than the standard 3x8, but it depends what exercise your doing.. With high weight exercises where you use mutiple muscles like bench press, seated army press, lat pull down and so on, I've always thought the 5x5 is more successful muscle wise, but with other exercise where your not lifting heavy weights and focusing on specific muscles like deltoid raises & tricep pull downs it tends to be too difficult to do short reps because you lose your form too easy

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Yeah i'll have to do some hardcore cutting, a month out of the gym and it doesn't help when you go out and drink a thousand alcopops, I even had a late night Maccas binge last weekend but meh..

To be honest, I've always been a big fan of 5x5 and i've been doing it for years, more so than than the standard 3x8, but it depends what exercise your doing.. With high weight exercises where you use mutiple muscles like bench press, seated army press, lat pull down and so on, I've always thought the 5x5 is more successful muscle wise, but with other exercise where your not lifting heavy weights and focusing on specific muscles like deltoid raises & tricep pull downs it tends to be too difficult to do short reps because you lose your form too easy
Yeah exactly. Although it may be a great strength builder, the problem is fatigue. You get to your 4th set and you have to drop down your weight. With 3x8 (to failure) you can do just about the same weight the whole time I feel like I'm being more productive. If you do the math, you're doing 24 reps in 3x8 and 25 in 5x5 (thank you year 3 maths teacher). And I think with 3x8 you're doing more weight collectively even though you're starting 5x5 with more weight you fatigue so easily you'll find your last 5 - 10 reps are much less weight.

I hope that makes sense.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Yo Byrone, that WASP stuff sound crazy man. Like super potent! I would definitely look into it. The problem is it sounds like its super bad for your heart, almost like drinking 10 red bulls a day your heart will be racing. There in lies the dilemma with cutting aids, a lot of them have bad long term side effects. This WASP stuff almost sounds like the anabol of cutting: to take or not to take? But with great risk comes great reward.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Byrone, I would stay away from that WASP thing man. Sounds deadly. Plus that it must be banned for a darn good reason.

Anthony, Is that hydroxycut epjedra free? Cuz I heard that Hydroxycut might cause some heart issues too.

For me I am far from any fat burnner. I am a ectomorph my self trying to put on some size :D

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
I'm seeking an advice here:

I go to the gym at regular basis (Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday and Friday Cardio). My friend told me to follow that schedule to rest my muscle and eventually grow.

What do you think guys? Should I go to the gym everyday and give my muscles rest on Friday and Saturday only? Because I feel my friend's schedule is really slow and ineffective.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Hello Wahdan.
First, what's your goal? Put on size?

Keep in mind a golden rule. Your body grows when you rest. Not at the gym

Sun - Tue - Thu is a fair schedule. Considering that you train muscle parts each day. A week is enough for a muscle to fully recover.

As for Cardio, it is good. ut try not to over do it.

Rest and eat cleanly. "Not junk food" and you will be on good course.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Hello Wahdan.
First, what's your goal? Put on size?

Keep in mind a golden rule. Your body grows when you rest. Not at the gym

Sun - Tue - Thu is a fair schedule. Considering that you train muscle parts each day. A week is enough for a muscle to fully recover.

As for Cardio, it is good. ut try not to over do it.

Rest and eat cleanly. "Not junk food" and you will be on good course.
Hey yameeeeen

My goal is to lose some weight and add some definition to my body.

I've already started eating cleanly, at last :weee:

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Then the same 4 day thing apply.

Increase Cardio. Increase repetitions and lower the weights. Aim for 15-20 reps on each set you do.

Good luck bro.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

I go to the gym at regular basis (Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday and Friday Cardio). My friend told me to follow that schedule to rest my muscle and eventually grow.

What do you think guys? Should I go to the gym everyday and give my muscles rest on Friday and Saturday only? Because I feel my friend's schedule is really slow and ineffective.
Lift weights 3 days a week and do cardio in the two days in between (Basically lift M,W,F; Cardio: T,R; do legs on Monday). Do something fun on Saturday (cycling, football, rugby, cricked, whatever) and rest on Sunday. Vary your cardio between endurance and sprints and switch days and workouts every two weeks or so to keep your muscles guessing. The same with the lifting, except try to keep Mondays for legs.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Then the same 4 day thing apply.

Increase Cardio. Increase repetitions and lower the weights. Aim for 15-20 reps on each set you do.

Good luck bro.
Lift weights 3 days a week and do cardio in the two days in between (Basically lift M,W,F; Cardio: T,R; do legs on Monday). Do something fun on Saturday (cycling, football, rugby, cricked, whatever) and rest on Sunday. Vary your cardio between endurance and sprints and switch days and workouts every two weeks or so to keep your muscles guessing. The same with the lifting, except try to keep Mondays for legs.
Thaaanks, bros

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Byrone, I would stay away from that WASP thing man. Sounds deadly. Plus that it must be banned for a darn good reason.

Anthony, Is that hydroxycut epjedra free? Cuz I heard that Hydroxycut might cause some heart issues too.

For me I am far from any fat burnner. I am a ectomorph my self trying to put on some size :D
There have been a few law suits involving hydroxicut in the US.
I won't lie. Its not good for you either. That's why I avoid it and don't take it regularly. Only when I'm not doing weights and cutting which is only like 2 - 3 weeks every 4 or so months.
That WASP stuff though is like triple hydroxicut by the sounds of it though. I'll check the back of my container for the figures.

Yo Wahdan, good to hear you're still hitting the gym lad.
You've got to rest your muscles for 2 days minimum. You need to give your muscles time to repair and if you're feeling soreness then that's probably a sign that you're still recovering and its not time to start working that muscle.
You can work out every day though. Work a different muscle group each day.

e.g.
day 1 - legs
day 2 - arms
day 3 - chest
day 4 - back
day 5 - shoulders/traps

(you can work you're abs into what ever day you like)

I spend 50 minutes of each muscle group each day and that gives me more time in my day. That'll give you 4 or so days to recover. :tup:

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Yo Wahdan, good to hear you're still hitting the gym lad.
You've got to rest your muscles for 2 days minimum. You need to give your muscles time to repair and if you're feeling soreness then that's probably a sign that you're still recovering and its not time to start working that muscle.
You can work out every day though. Work a different muscle group each day.

e.g.
day 1 - legs
day 2 - arms
day 3 - chest
day 4 - back
day 5 - shoulders/traps

(you can work you're abs into what ever day you like)

I spend 50 minutes of each muscle group each day and that gives me more time in my day. That'll give you 4 or so days to recover. :tup:
Good plan bro, I'll try both schedules and I will figure out which is suitable for me. Thanks, bro :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)