Gym and fitness (41 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
So I've been working out for almost 2 months now and I'm trying to bulk up. Right now I don't have money for proteins but instead I drink soy milk.

Is there any advise you could give me to speed it up? I lift the most weight I can BTW.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
So i had food poisoning for 4 days straight about a week ago & i lost 6 fucking kg's, all my gains lost from shitting & puking plus lack of sleep. So now i have to motivate myself to get back on the horse.:depressed
Most of those losses will be from severe dehydration etc. After a few sessions I'm sure the losses won't look as significant as you first thought.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
So i had food poisoning for 4 days straight about a week ago & i lost 6 fucking kg's, all my gains lost from shitting & puking plus lack of sleep. So now i have to motivate myself to get back on the horse.:depressed
Jesus Christ this happens to you once every 3 months or so,i am guessing the food hygiene regulations in RSA equate to the supervisor asking if employees have washed their hands every 12 days.

i have been lax as fuck recently,been doing a fair bit of bag work and core work since i started Kung-fu class but am now gonna start hitting the weights hard over the next few months. i wanna tone up,build some muscle and strip some fat

Bozi ready to find a new woman

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Jesus Christ this happens to you once every 3 months or so,i am guessing the food hygiene regulations in RSA equate to the supervisor asking if employees have washed their hands every 12 days.
Hahhaha, I was thinking the same thing :D

I've stopped all my gym activities and now it's only BJJ. I found that I'm more flexible without weights and my Jiu-jitsu is instantly better. Eventually I will start working-out again but main focus will be on strenght.

Oh, and I ordered new Gi, can't wait to get it :)

Jan 5, 2011
Guys :(, I went to the gym and put my Iphone4 with my room key in the locker. When I came out I saw my locker opened with my key still inside but the phone gone. :(. Can anyone give me advice what I should do to minimize the lost? I still have 1 more year contract with AT&T.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Most of those losses will be from severe dehydration etc. After a few sessions I'm sure the losses won't look as significant as you first thought.
Thanks Anth but it really was. I've worked up the motivation to get back on track but now i'm having an issue with with elbow joint when doing push ups. I stopped doing bench press because of the same issue but the weird thing is, i'm finding better results doing decline, incline & wide grip push ups. I've been told it's snapping tricep syndrome, so i wanna get to my doctor as soon as i'm done with work.

i have been lax as fuck recently,been doing a fair bit of bag work and core work since i started Kung-fu class but am now gonna start hitting the weights hard over the next few months. i wanna tone up,build some muscle and strip some fat

Bozi ready to find a new woman
Shut up!:D It's only happened twice, i think you have me confused with Vlatko, that fucker always has stomach issues.

As for you, how many times have i heard that story? Too much talk, not enough action. Times are tough lately, at our age we can't rely solely on our personalities, get that body in order!:D

Hahhaha, I was thinking the same thing :D

I've stopped all my gym activities and now it's only BJJ. I found that I'm more flexible without weights and my Jiu-jitsu is instantly better. Eventually I will start working-out again but main focus will be on strenght.

Oh, and I ordered new Gi, can't wait to get it :)
Piss off.:D

Lately i've been struggling with my stamina & endurance. I feel tired half way through my workout & it's not my protein intake because i spread it out over 30g per meal. So maybe i need to really start working hard on my cardio, particularly HIIT.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
As for you, how many times have i heard that story? Too much talk, not enough action. Times are tough lately, at our age we can't rely solely on our personalities, get that body in order!:D
nah i have started Kung-fu,being doing it about 3 months now and love it. hoping to compete ina few months but the competitions is all kickboxing,still cycling and doing a core workout.

now though i am looking after my nutrition better,taking on more protein and lifting weights

and finally i have cut out smoking dope,though obviously i will still have the occasional bit of green it won't be as regular as i have done in recent times

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
nah i have started Kung-fu,being doing it about 3 months now and love it. hoping to compete ina few months but the competitions is all kickboxing,still cycling and doing a core workout.

now though i am looking after my nutrition better,taking on more protein and lifting weights

and finally i have cut out smoking dope,though obviously i will still have the occasional bit of green it won't be as regular as i have done in recent times
My vice is Alcohol. I really don't think I'd want to give it up though. I do cycle about 4 times a week but I haven't really taken up anything else.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
My vice is Alcohol. I really don't think I'd want to give it up though. I do cycle about 4 times a week but I haven't really taken up anything else.
i cycle 3-4 times a week to work,just over 7 miles,really helps ease the stress levels. Lau-Gar Kung-Fu is quality though,obviously i am doing bag work as well at home

oh and i still have a few drinks,have 2 vice days where you eat/drink whatever,it helps keep you motivated through the week

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Guys :(, I went to the gym and put my Iphone4 with my room key in the locker. When I came out I saw my locker opened with my key still inside but the phone gone. :(. Can anyone give me advice what I should do to minimize the lost? I still have 1 more year contract with AT&T.
You sound like a girl, why couldn't you just keep your phone on you like the rest of us? Just suck it up & embrace paying for a service you can't use.

You change your routine a lot i see. Are getting enough sleep?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
You sound like a girl, why couldn't you just keep your phone on you like the rest of us? Just suck it up & embrace paying for a service you can't use.

You change your routine a lot i see. Are getting enough sleep?
iaye,that is why i haven;t been around as much lately,this place is terrible for procrastinating.
i usually leave work at 4.30pm,cycle home,take the dog out,excersize shower then sit down to dinner at 7.30 by which time i am fooked

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Getting leaner and finally getting my third row of abs, aka 6 pack. They look kinda weird but it's still coming. Next summer it's gonna be defined + mass gained :nerd:
Why are your arms looking so scrawny?

iaye,that is why i haven;t been around as much lately,this place is terrible for procrastinating.
i usually leave work at 4.30pm,cycle home,take the dog out,excersize shower then sit down to dinner at 7.30 by which time i am fooked
You need to start your meal plan earlier, that's what i've done. I'm up at 5am & have my last meal at 6/6:30pm.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
never go to bed hungry is the best advise though. usually i have protein, a small amount carbs,some veg at dinner time. i simply can't eat any earlier than 7pm

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Dunno, just looks like that I guess. They are 35cm I think... not huge, but they are pretty huge considering my weight
Last time you posted your pic, they were looking huge. Are you experimenting with photoshop?:D

never go to bed hungry is the best advise though. usually i have protein, a small amount carbs,some veg at dinner time. i simply can't eat any earlier than 7pm
I don't but lately i've been getting into bed much earlier. No more tea bags under the eyes, improved concentration & i'm far less cranky in the mornings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)