Guess Who Wll Be The New Coach Of Juventus? (1 Viewer)

New coach will be? (NOT: who you want)

• Mazzarri

• Mancini

• Villas Boas

• Spalletti

• Van Gaal

• Del Neri (staying)

• Conte

• Ancelotti

• Other (name)

• Deschamps

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #66
    Buffon

Motta Barzagli Chiellini De Ceglie

Melo Marchisio

Krasic Matri Del Piero Pepe
    :weee:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I'm starting to think Conte will be the new manager. It's either him or Mazzarri. Deschamps and Villas Boas won't come because they're just too good, Van Gaal wouldn't be able to agree terms with Marotta because he's not Italian, and Mancini will probably stay with City.

It will be an Italian manager.
    You really piss me off sometimes Andy.

I hate that you are always right.

:D

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    If only Lippi could have joined and be our Technical director or something,to be Conte's advisor or something,along with Neddy there and a good transfers market maybe could work.
    otherwise not sure at all about Conte...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I'm starting to think Conte will be the new manager. It's either him or Mazzarri. Deschamps and Villas Boas won't come because they're just too good, Van Gaal wouldn't be able to agree terms with Marotta because he's not Italian, and Mancini will probably stay with City.

It will be an Italian manager.
    Shut up, Andy. Just.....................................................shut up :sigh:

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    I don't think Mazzari will give up CL with Napoli for Juve that doesn't even play in EL

Last year with DN it was different, he knew Samp wouldn't make it through the CL qualifications anyway and that the club couldn't keep Cassano and Pazzini for longer, but Mazzari has a few quality players, money and a real chance in the CL

It will be Conte.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    I just really hope, whoever the coach is, that he is not a one formation man. A good coach should be able to tailor his tactics to suit the strengths of the team, I don't see why a coach would only have one system, it is ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)