Guess Who Wll Be The New Coach Of Juventus? (2 Viewers)

New coach will be? (NOT: who you want)

• Mazzarri

• Mancini

• Villas Boas

• Spalletti

• Van Gaal

• Del Neri (staying)

• Conte

• Ancelotti

• Other (name)

• Deschamps

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm starting to think Conte will be the new manager. It's either him or Mazzarri. Deschamps and Villas Boas won't come because they're just too good, Van Gaal wouldn't be able to agree terms with Marotta because he's not Italian, and Mancini will probably stay with City.

It will be an Italian manager.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 30, 2006
I think it's only one of Conte..Mazzari..or Van Gaal

personally I prefer Van Gaal..but realistically I think he has the least chances out of the 3

Conte..Mazzari? I would go for Conte

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm starting to think Conte will be the new manager. It's either him or Mazzarri. Deschamps and Villas Boas won't come because they're just too good, Van Gaal wouldn't be able to agree terms with Marotta because he's not Italian, and Mancini will probably stay with City.

It will be an Italian manager.
That's a given. Domestic competition only, domestic coach only, etc., etc.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
My wish list consists of:
Van gaal
Mancini
Ancelotti --although a long shot

Villa boas won't come and neither will DD after the way we treated him a few years ago.

I don't want spares like conte or mazzarri but sadly we'll end up with someone as such

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I think Conte is the most likely option. Mazzarri is my least favored for several reasons. In fact I'm confident he would be a disaster. Hopefully Conte, with good enough players at his disposal can surprise us. He has a better mentality than DN and supposedly prefers to play attacking, modern football but really Van Gaal is the most assertive of all our options and that makes him the most desirable because he can actually influence our mercato and finally bring about some cohesion between players and tactics.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I voted for Del Neri to stay, we can't cover all the get the hell out of here bonus we have to pay every coach we fire before his contract ends.
I wish vGaal could come tho!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)