Greatest team in the world? (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
I was actually being sarcastic. I remember cursing Roque Junior until the end of the game.
I don't get that guy. World Cup winner, earned a move to Milan, yet somehow a terribel player. The first time I got to see him playing regularly was after he signed for Leeds. His 'defending' was piss-poor to put it mildly.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
He went trough Siena right?
From uefa.com
A product of União São José EC in São Paulo, Roque Junior moved to SE Palmeiras in 1995 ... AC Milan took him to Europe on a four-year contract.
2000: A regular at Milan during his first season, he was more a bit-part player in his second, ...
2003/04: ... Leeds ... relegation, ... Having already suffered an Achilles injury in November, his loan was cut short in January as a cost-cutting measure, and he immediately headed to AC Siena for the rest of the season. Having helped keep them up, his loan ended and, after being released by Milan, Roque Junior moved to Bayer 04 Leverkusen.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Real Madrid 1st for sure-their history is incredible, and no-one can argue wth that. then I would say Milan and Liverpool, and Bayern, as each one of them has one the CL/European Cup many times as well as haveing one their respective leagues more than any other team in that country-except for Milan that is. (obviously I'm going more on history-I know that 'pool is not that good atm) After them, Juve, Manchester, Inter and maybe Barca

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)