GREAT NEWS (For Brodband)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
Goal.com World Wide Exclusive: SERIE A LIVE VIDEO BROADCASTS!
9/14/2004 4:36:00 PM
Goal.com is proud to announce that it will offer the world football fans two exclusive events this Sunday, September 19th at 15:00 Central European Summer Time.
Serie A encounters Messina-AS Roma and Fiorentina-Cagliari will both be broadcast LIVE on Goal.com, the only place outside of Italy in the entire planet where you will be able to follow a live video broadcast of these two games.

A broadband connection is required to access the live video broadcast.

The link that will allow you to sign-up for the events will be available from Thursday on right on this pag

Looks like wi will be able to see Juve derbies live!

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Awesome, I hope they decide to show some Juve matches

then again, the servers will probably be absolutely packed :groan:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Looking forward to seeing "La Viola" in their first home match of Serie A in over 2 years.

Hey martin, any possible way to be able to get streaming video of the Juve matches here on this site??

I know it sounds a lot easier than it actually is, but if you were to charge a yearly subscription fee, I'm sure that practically everyone here would sign up for it.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Looking forward to seeing "La Viola" in their first home match of Serie A in over 2 years.

Hey martin, any possible way to be able to get streaming video of the Juve matches here on this site??

I know it sounds a lot easier than it actually is, but if you were to charge a yearly subscription fee, I'm sure that practically everyone here would sign up for it.
Nope, first of all I don't have a source for streaming. Secondly the technical configuration would be fairly complicated, the server probably couldn't handle it.

May 4, 2004
guy's, this is just 2 free games, the rest will cost.. w8 and see.. goal.com had this 1ns, a juve-inter match, then after that, all of the games cost 10€ or something like that.. so dont expect too much!

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
1. way too many connections
2. poor stream quality

Still, better than nothing.
I seem to remember the quality was quite good when they were showing inter-juve last year...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by PeeMaN ] ++

I seem to remember the quality was quite good when they were showing inter-juve last year...
1. how fast connection do you have?!
2. how early did you log on?!

:)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
So they're showing just the most interesting matches every week? I don't need to bother trying to watch them on goal.com, I can watch them on TV. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)