Gray (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Gray, I have a five minute, 24Mb, wmv file consisting of footage of Zidane and Ronaldinho. Interested?

How do I get it to you? I have yahoo and netscape mail addresses, but neither will take an attachment that size.

p.s. clean out your pm inbox!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
sounds interesting. If you want to share it with the rest of the forum, you might aswell use http://www.yousendit.com , so you can post the link here for everyone to download.

grrr I'm sick of deleting messages from my PM inbox.

question for Martin while I'm at it: if I delete messages from my "sent messages", does that free up room for my Inbox?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
sounds interesting. If you want to share it with the rest of the forum, you might aswell use http://www.yousendit.com , so you can post the link here for everyone to download.

grrr I'm sick of deleting messages from my PM inbox.

question for Martin while I'm at it: if I delete messages from my "sent messages", does that free up room for my Inbox?
Do what I did last week... I emptied my inbox and sent messages completely.

I DLed an application called SurfOffline that DLs webpages (just DL a layer down of your inbox index).

Though you have to do it 200 messages at a time since the trial version doesn't allow more that 200 or so link downloading per session.

:geek:

Yes, i think vb3 has that import/export function.. i looked it up.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

lazy bugger :moan:

Majed, I'll check that out; thanks mate
no probs...

I just wish my Mozilla "leech" extension would work! :groan:
It would have been a lot easier with it... The function just freezes up mozilla.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
no probs...

I just wish my Mozilla "leech" extension would work! :groan:
It would have been a lot easier with it... The function just freezes up mozilla.
just reinstall it or something; should work

I haven't looked into that extension personally

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Thanks... yeah.. i think i know that clip that you're talking about... it's pretty good..

Did Graham want Zidane Clips??

I have a huge Zidane compilation on my externak HDD.. you interested G?
Nah, I didn't want Zidane clips. I think John just wanted to USE ME:fero: to host the file for him ;)

OP
mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16

Nah, I didn't want Zidane clips. I think John just wanted to USE ME:fero: to host the file for him ;)
    Actually, given your new-found black market film editing career, I thought you might find the material useful. It's also quite entertaining, and I seem to remember you admiring Ronaldinho's silky skills. And I learned how to host big files for free!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
    Actually, given your new-found black market film editing career
    :LOL: You make it sound so sinister! :defensive:

I know whose IP I'll be banning from my ftp when I upload the video :stuckup:

OP
    mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18

:LOL: You make it sound so sinister! :defensive:

I know whose IP I'll be banning from my ftp when I upload the video :stuckup:
    Given I can also access it from home, good luck! :p

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    bah! :lazy:

I just had a look at the video; sweet stuff John. Two artists of the game in full flow :touched:
    It's amazing how both of them are so great and talanted in a totally different way/style/approach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)