Goosen goig for the US Open again (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
The South african Retief Goosen is leading with three strokes with only one more round to go in this years US Open. He has been in this situation before after winning both last year and 2001. I had put my bets on Garcia but after a good start he fell back in the third round, now 8 strokes behind Goosen, though bigger miracles have happened, without no chance to win.

I have never liked any of the south africans and Goosen has won this enough times already. I would like to see the swedish underdog Peter Hedblom win. If he doesn't make it I wouldn't mind seeing Tiger go for the grand slam.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
apparently he's in a bit of a strop because nobody has been mentioning the fact he's won it 2 times in the last few years. Sound like a bit of a twat to be honest so hopefully someone can overhaul him. All my favourite players are well out of it anyway by the looks of it.

Bring on the "Real" open then I'll get excited!

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #3
    :extatic:

Yeah, the British open is the real deal. Not this shit that isn't even televised. :grown:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    oh, its televised over here, but only on sky so I can't watch it in my room. Plus the american fans are incredibly annoying

"woooooooh" every time a half decent shot :wallbang:

OP
    Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #5
    My favourite is the fat american scream "Tiger shot" before Tiger actually hit the ball. :wallbang: Can't Tiger just hit a rabbit-catcher to shut him up. :D

OP
    Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #6
    WIth one hole left the New Zeeland player Michael Campbell is in the lead three strokes ahead of Tiger and six ahead of my favourite Garcia. Unless Campbell makes a "Van de Velde" he'll be this year's winner. Long time since I heard of that guy by the way... :)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    apparently he's in a bit of a strop because nobody has been mentioning the fact he's won it 2 times in the last few years. Sound like a bit of a twat to be honest so hopefully someone can overhaul him. All my favourite players are well out of it anyway by the looks of it.

Bring on the "Real" open then I'll get excited!
    Retief Goosen isn't a ****ing twat. He doesn't have a problem doing interviews after blowing a lead like Tiger Woods does, and Retief never gets pissed off. It's funny how you guys would rather have Tiger Woods win, who has the same amount of wins at the U.S. Open (2) as Retief Goosen.

Anyways, Michael Campbell won. Meh.

OP
    Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #8
    I like guys with temperament. I love golf but players like Ernie Els makes golf it such a horribly boring sport with their stonefaces. I wouldn't mind if they didn't get mad but at least they could show a happy face sometime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)