Good News! Fox Sports World Will SHOW Some Euro 2004 Matches (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Good news for people who live in the U.S. and have Fox Sports World. On Monday, at 12:00 pm EST, FSW will show Italy vs. Denmark LIVE. This is good news for people who have not bought the Euro 2004 Package yet. Supposedly, said by FSW Host Max Bretos, that other matches will be broadcasted by FSW during the tournament.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
:D

TSN is showing them all. And TLN, boy how can I express my love for that channel... I LOVE IT! Shows Serie A, Italia friendlies everything a man could ask for. Don't forget 'Italian Soccer Fanatics' (kinda pisses me off, but whatever at least its a soccer discussion show) and every sunday night Serie A highlights!

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    We should send a petition........this is just ridiculous.
    Yeah we should. ESPN doesn't show enough soccer, and even ESPN 2 is limited to SOME Champions League Matches. Instead of showing soccer, those ESPN deushbags would rather show Champion Poker. :rolleyes: :fero: Thats makes me mad. We need more soccer here in the U.S., or I'll flip.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    They will most probably tell you to screw off and get satellite. The amount of money they make airing basketball, hockey, baseball and football is enough. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Canada has a higher ratio of popuation/football fans. This accounts for all the Asian and European immigrants located here. (like me :D )

Jul 19, 2003
    There's a lot of immigrants here of many nationalities. You're telling me hispanics aren't into soccer.........Texas is full of hispanics.

And I do have satellite.....u have to buy the Setanta package to get the matches. There's absolutely no point whatsoever in airing all this crap in Canada and not the U.S. Are they trying to force people to watch that God forsaken MLS?!

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    There's a lot of immigrants here of many nationalities. You're telling me hispanics aren't into soccer.........Texas is full of hispanics.

And I do have satellite.....u have to buy the Setanta package to get the matches. There's absolutely no point whatsoever in airing all this crap in Canada and not the U.S. Are they trying to force people to watch that God forsaken MLS?!
    That could be a possibility, but that would only hurt the game here in the U.S. IMO. It just doesn't make any sense at all to make those services available in Canada, while not in the U.S. It perplexes me.

Aug 1, 2003
    ESPN here didn't get the rights to broadcast because they're in a private TV programme so it'll only be broadcasted to those who have that tv programme ... meanwhile our national channels did get the rights because everyone can watch the matches

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003

The U.S. NT plays Mexico in Boston, and still the home field advantage -- at least wrt to the majority of fans -- goes to Mexico. That's just how it is here.

The MLS champion San Jose Earthquakes are sponsored by local powerhouse Yahoo ... but only as "Yahoo en Espanol". This despite the fact that there are only two Latinos on their entire squad.

Speaks volumes, actually.

Yet everytime I'm up in Canada, it's so much easier to find soccer on TV, Italian soccer magazines, soccer in bars, European soccer jerseys, etc. It's just how it is.

Jul 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

The U.S. NT plays Mexico in Boston, and still the home field advantage -- at least wrt to the majority of fans -- goes to Mexico. That's just how it is here.

The MLS champion San Jose Earthquakes are sponsored by local powerhouse Yahoo ... but only as "Yahoo en Espanol". This despite the fact that there are only two Latinos on their entire squad.

Speaks volumes, actually.

Yet everytime I'm up in Canada, it's so much easier to find soccer on TV, Italian soccer magazines, soccer in bars, European soccer jerseys, etc. It's just how it is.
    It does speak volumes.......something needs to be done.:irritate:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    I am very lucky! The station of my country (ORF 1) will show ALL games of the EURO 2004. Everyday from 17:35 till 23:35 nonstop EURO! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)