Gonzalo Higuaín (18 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
It's funny how Higuain is blamed for us not winning the CL in 2.5 years while our entire team has failed to do it for 24 years.
No one is blaming him for not bringing us chl,I don't even blame him for his price tag , but i do blame him for being totally unprofessional,he came overweight here,dude was/is earning 7.5m€ and didn't care enough to be at least fit , one of the worst investimet ever .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's funny how Higuain is blamed for us not winning the CL in 2.5 years while our entire team has failed to do it for 24 years.
I don't think anyone is blaming him for that. Like Albo stated, he's being blamed for being an unprofessional fat fuck who earns millions. Sure, you can be emotional, but be a pro FFS! You're getting paid millions to eat right, stay in shape, and give a fuck.

I never thought he was worth 90 million, and I consider it a bad investment, and his failings over the past couple of seasons only serve to validate that. Sure, he gave us a good run of games, but nothing to justify that 90 million outlay (which again I understand isn't his fault, but that's what we paid, and that's what he's going to be judged on).

Just like Turdeski (40 million down the drain - we paid the same amount for Dybala and the difference is night and day) and Costa (close to 50 million and terminally injured). Fans have expectations, more so when the club wastes invaluable funds on bringing certain players in.

Someone else posted, @Xperd I believe, in the mercato thread that those three aforementioned players cost us almost 180 million Euros in transfer fees alone. That's a huge waste of funds in my book.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Is Higuain the worst Juve transfer in history if you consider quality, longevity and price?

Also if you think about it we had to sign +30 year old Bonucci back for 40M only to move him further

Iaquinta and Amauri could challenge him but even taken inflation in to consideration we still paid way more for Higs

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I don't think anyone is blaming him for that. Like Albo stated, he's being blamed for being an unprofessional fat fuck who earns millions. Sure, you can be emotional, but be a pro FFS! You're getting paid millions to eat right, stay in shape, and give a fuck.

I never thought he was worth 90 million, and I consider it a bad investment, and his failings over the past couple of seasons only serve to validate that. Sure, he gave us a good run of games, but nothing to justify that 90 million outlay (which again I understand isn't his fault, but that's what we paid, and that's what he's going to be judged on).

Just like Turdeski (40 million down the drain - we paid the same amount for Dybala and the difference is night and day) and Costa (close to 50 million and terminally injured). Fans have expectations, more so when the club wastes invaluable funds on bringing certain players in.

Someone else posted, @Xperd I believe, in the mercato thread that those three aforementioned players cost us almost 180 million Euros in transfer fees alone. That's a huge waste of funds in my book.
Very bad moves indeed. We built our startinf 11 in 2012 for what? Maybe 50m? And compare that to spending 180 on 3 players that could not play 1 single minute for the entire seasona and it wouldn't make a difference.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Very bad moves indeed. We built our startinf 11 in 2012 for what? Maybe 50m? And compare that to spending 180 on 3 players that could not play 1 single minute for the entire seasona and it wouldn't make a difference.
Johan Cruijff: ''I've never seen a bag of money score a goal.''

Just think about PSG's 500M forward line yesterday :lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I wouldn't blame Higuain for that, but rather the management for thinking this move would bring us closer. Imagine if we stuck with Dybala-Mandzu and used the PP money for further rejuvenation of the squad, our current position would look drastically better

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
If it's true his agent bro wants his full salary + 1.5m covid pay(back), he should be threatened with a good time: the Mandzukic experience and forced to stay in Turin.

- - - Updated - - -

Turns up fat, doesn't fulfill basic duties as pro, cashes checks, wants more.

- - - Updated - - -

Licht Bonucci Chiellini AS
Khedira Pjanic Pogba
Cuadrado Dybala Mandzu

This was the starting XI before Pogba left. Now remove Labile and see what is the weakest part of the team. With the money we got for him, we could have brought in a replacement AND get a striker to rotate with Dybala-Mandzu. And we would have been much better off.
Pjanic was bought as Pogba's replacement and you said Pjanic was better than Pogba

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Just a thoery but would you consider a loan swap between Higgy and Suarez? With each club paying their own players wages and the possibility of it turning out to be a direct swap if it works out.

Or if there happen to be three way on the cheap merry go round. Morata -> Juve , Higgy -> Barca and Suarez -> Atletico. I think that'll please everyone.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Just a thoery but would you consider a loan swap between Higgy and Suarez? With each club paying their own players wages and the possibility of it turning out to be a direct swap if it works out.

Or if there happen to be three way on the cheap merry go round. Morata -> Juve , Higgy -> Barca and Suarez -> Atletico. I think that'll please everyone.
I said it in the mercato thread a while ago, if it is in a swap for Higgy then I'd do it. Make it so both players are valued at ~20M, we both make a small plusvalenza (I think barca does too, even more than we do), and Suarezs gross wages would be less than Higuains for us (due to new tax law in Italy), while the same would be true for Higuain in barcelona. They both have 1 year left on their contracts so we wouldn't have to extend it either (or give 1+1 type of deal).

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I said it in the mercato thread a while ago, if it is in a swap for Higgy then I'd do it. Make it so both players are valued at ~20M, we both make a small plusvalenza (I think barca does too, even more than we do), and Suarezs gross wages would be less than Higuains for us (due to new tax law in Italy), while the same would be true for Higuain in barcelona. They both have 1 year left on their contracts so we wouldn't have to extend it either (or give 1+1 type of deal).
I guess it was circumstances but the idea of a swap between Cavani with Higgy in Jan earlier this year would have been more attractive.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
The only problem is Suarez is still 10 times the player Higuain is. Granted, this isn't much these days, but still.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I guess it was circumstances but the idea of a swap between Cavani with Higgy in Jan earlier this year would have been more attractive.
We seem to avoid Cavani like a plague. Maybe he rejected us in the past due to Napoli ties and we don't even try anymore? But would have been amazing to have him

- - - Updated - - -

The only problem is Suarez is still 10 times the player Higuain is. Granted, this isn't much these days, but still.
The good thing is they want to get rid of Suarez as well, and hardly anyone can afford his wages (Italian teams are in pole thanks to tax). If they give him to us, they pocket plusvalenza on someone no one can afford, same way as we. And if Messi still has a say in transfer policy, he should be in favor of giving his friend a last try in European football for one year

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The good thing is they want to get rid of Suarez as well, and hardly anyone can afford his wages (Italian teams are in pole thanks to tax). If they give him to us, they pocket plusvalenza on someone no one can afford, same way as we. And if Messi still has a say in transfer policy, he should be in favor of giving his friend a last try in European football for one year
Rumours have it they are gonna terminate his contract as Koeman wants him out.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We seem to avoid Cavani like a plague. Maybe he rejected us in the past due to Napoli ties and we don't even try anymore? But would have been amazing to have him

- - - Updated - - -

Suarez just got paid 20m net by Barca to leave. I think he's going to pick his next destination with winning in mind, not money. And honestly, so should we. Suarez is lazy as fuck. We already have Ronaldo who literally refuses to do anything on defense(which I guess he's earned) but we can't afford to have 2 out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)