Gonzalo Higuaín (36 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I hope youre joking, we had massive problems against Lazio rom and couldnt beat Neapel last week and you think we would have a chance against Liverpool, CIty or Bayern ? They are playing FAST attacking football like Ajax last season. I remember last season when many people here said that we would easily win against Ajax and see what happen. So
think and then write.
Ah, the ol' "we didn't win against team A, how'd you expect us to win against team B" logic.

That's not how it works.

City lost to Wolverhampton Wanderers and couldn't beat Crystal Palace. Guess they best don't even try against Real am i right?

Now back to the Ronaldo thread with you.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Nov 3, 2019
Losing to Lazio in Supercoppa or the league is not equivalent to a CL knockout. Best believe we'll take CL knockouts seriously and work our asses off at least compared to the league.

Despite us being inefficient with the ball, rating us below City shows you don't realize the strength of the team on paper. Bayern also for that matter
I hope youre right

Nov 3, 2019
yes

- - - Updated - - -

Them fucking Germans man.
Ah, the ol' "we didn't win against team A, how'd you expect us to win against team B" logic.

That's not how it works.

City lost to Wolverhampton Wanderers and couldn't beat Crystal Palace. Guess they best don't even try against Real am i right?

Now back to the Ronaldo thread with you.
Difference is: City dominted and lost, we were dominated and lost. First think and then write.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Cerval 2019: We will destroy Ajax at home, see what happened idiot !
Calm down, you're way too sensitive. Never said we'd destroy Ajax, when we drew them check my posts, I was one of the few wary of them. After the first leg I thought we'd pass though

Did you think it was impossible to come back against Atleti?

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I hope youre joking, we had massive problems against Lazio rom and couldnt beat Neapel last week and you think we would have a chance against Liverpool, CIty or Bayern ? They are playing FAST attacking football like Ajax last season. I remember last season when many people here said that we would easily win against Ajax and see what happen. So think and then write.
serious question: Are you Donald J. Agnelli?

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
I don't think beating Liverpool City or Bayern is out of our league the same for any team. We are Juventus and we can beat any team.(except if its CL final)
Its not the same as Lazio or Napoli .so far we are fully motivated and serious in CL.

I will be very cautious with Lyon and other sides that are no the "big clubs" that's what i am scare most now that Real have no Cristiano Ronaldo

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't think beating Liverpool City or Bayern is out of our league the same for any team. We are Juventus and we can beat any team.(except if its CL final)
Its not the same as Lazio or Napoli .so far we are fully motivated and serious in CL.

I will be very cautious with Lyon and other sides that are no the "big clubs" that's what i am scare most now that Real have no Cristiano Ronaldo
really? cause I think Liverpool will fuck Sarriventus so hard right now.

it took a coach with some tactical credentials (Ancelotti) to stop them and we dont have that.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
really? cause I think Liverpool will fuck Sarriventus so hard right now.

it took a coach with some tactical credentials (Ancelotti) to stop them and we dont have that.
We don't have a coach with some tactical credentials? good to know that the guy who immensely outperformed Ancelotti at Napoli has no tactical credentials.

Carlo managed to obtain 12 points less than Sarri. Lost all 3 matches vs Juve. Lost to Arsenal in the EL, which Sarri smashed in the final. Directly lost the Juve-Napoli to Sarri this season. Etc.

We need more of those tactical credentials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)