Gonzalo Higuaín (39 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
They gonna extend his stay, just for another season or permanently. The money referenced are peanuts for them. Now that Hazard has admitted he's leaving they are left with Pedro, Willian, Girou and Barkley :lol: (3rd team in the best league in the world). Adding that transfer ban into the mix is only making it funnier. Even if it is withheld for this summer, every club is going to milk them as they will be desperate. Higuain for a fixed price is a very reasonable option for them.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Honestly, I wouldn't hate him coming back as we obviously needed striker options for long stretches of this year. If we can afford his contract by moving Khedira, Cuadrado and maybe one other player, I'm not against keeping him on. Obviously, selling him to relieve our books as well as get some cash for his sale is the goal but I don't know how realistic that is at this point.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Honestly, I wouldn't hate him coming back as we obviously needed striker options for long stretches of this year. If we can afford his contract by moving Khedira, Cuadrado and maybe one other player, I'm not against keeping him on. Obviously, selling him to relieve our books as well as get some cash for his sale is the goal but I don't know how realistic that is at this point.
calma, Kean is better

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
As long as we don't sign Icardi I wouldn't mind him. Dybala gone, I hope Juve buys a proper midfielder with Dybala's money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)