Gonzalo Higuaín (43 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Didn‘t read previous posts. I see they are Allegri doubters. You‘re right, they wouldn‘t.

But even tho out of context: Mandzukic > Higuain

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I was responding to hufflepuffer not you
And you know they would stop moaning. But as soon they realize we don’t play dumb all attack football they’ll start bitch again.

Nah. You’re right. I don’t follow much anymore, but I did realize that the new trend is calling Allegri a conservative Italian coach. Which is retarded. I mainly blame young modern “fans” and the Ronaldo bandwagoners (the two are probably the same bunch).

That’s what I hate about Ronaldo playing here. He’s actually extremely professional and it’s hard to have anything against him, since it seems like he’s a 100% team player here ( like most douchebag players who wore this shirt Bendtner, Mandzukic etc.)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Did u guys see the scene before penalty in his debut? William wanted Higgy to shoot the pen but he refused and gave him ball back. I love Gonzalo but this only shows how weak mentally he is, real striker would take the ball and score.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Did u guys see the scene before penalty in his debut? William wanted Higgy to shoot the pen but he refused and gave him ball back. I love Gonzalo but this only shows how weak mentally he is, real striker would take the ball and score.
Or he doesn’t want to score “pity” goal :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)