Gonzalo Higuaín (6 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 2, 2006
poor him. we should consider him back, if milan dont use the option.

imagine having a desk job. one day, your boss comes and tells you that you will be working in another department from now on, cleaning up toilets. then your office mate informs you that he just had an explosive diarrhea. the frustration...

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
he has a problem you can't react like that over a foul and yellow.
When it was a clear foul.
You can't insult the refree and expect something else beside a red card.
Totally like he did against Udinese 3years ago
Was proper pumped up. Really wanted to prove a point. Only point he proved was it being a good move to sell his ass.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It's no coincidence that he's acted like this with Napoli and Milan, but didn't come remotely close to acting this way while he was here. It speaks volumes about the environment around this club.

I like Higuain and wish him well, but you could just see it building up throughout the match.

- - - Updated - - -

However, I do find it funny that the picture he used on Instagram for his apology is one where he seems to be blowing his nose with his jersey

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
not only Higuain decided to risk it and take the penalty against a guy he's taken hundreds of penalties against, he also didn't change a single thing in his approach :lol:

“I know him, because he was one of the penalty takers last year,” Szczesny told JTV.

“Last year, as second goalkeeper, I always trained with him on penalties and of course we’d studied them.

“I chose to move first on his penalty, he usually hits them like that and I just had to hope he wouldn’t change, which he didn’t.

“So I’m happy to have saved the penalty.”

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
imagine having a desk job. one day, your boss comes and tells you that you will be working in another department from now on, cleaning up toilets. then your office mate informs you that he just had an explosive diarrhea. the frustration...
“I chose to move first on his penalty, he usually hits them like that and I just had to hope he wouldn’t change, which he didn’t."
:rofl:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
not only Higuain decided to risk it and take the penalty against a guy he's taken hundreds of penalties against, he also didn't change a single thing in his approach :lol:

“I know him, because he was one of the penalty takers last year,” Szczesny told JTV.

“Last year, as second goalkeeper, I always trained with him on penalties and of course we’d studied them.

“I chose to move first on his penalty, he usually hits them like that and I just had to hope he wouldn’t change, which he didn’t.

“So I’m happy to have saved the penalty.”
Higuain knew all this. Uno di noi. :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)