Gonzalo Higuaín (64 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I am hoping someone reliable reports it as well...

If Chelsea pay us €110M for Higuain and Rugani , I'm going to buy a Chelsea jersey this year with Sarri on the back

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...-daniele-a3894596.html?page=2#post-1134971782

they are actually reporting a _slightly different story:

Chelsea are in danger of missing out on Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuaín after AC Milan stepped up their interest.

Maurizzio Sari wants the Argentine and Juventus are willing to sell as they look to balance the books after the acquisition of Cristiano Ronaldo.

However, the Chelsea board are still unsure about the prospect of spending £57m on a 30-year-old who would also command a salary of £130,000-a-week.

That has opened the door for Milan, who have already been in touch with Higuaín's brother and agent, Nicolas, to see whether he'd be keen on the move.

Milan are also considering Chelsea's Alvaro Morata as an option and talks between the two clubs took place last week, in which Chelsea also made an inquiry for Gianluigi Donnarumma as a possible replacement for Thibaut Courtois.
@Xperd

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
higuain is a workhorse, of course we could use him. unfortunately, he's by far our 2nd most expensive player, so it makes sense to offload him in case there's a buyer.
yup, if we get a 55-65 mil offer, we have to sell him. even if we don't have to sell, we can use that money to get SMS or Kante who are way more useful for ucl

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Higgy earns 7.5m for three more years and our asking price is 60m, no wonder the only two clubs interested are Milan, who gave even more stupid money to Bonucci, and Chelsea, who don't have a CF capable of regularly scoring goals. I really hope Marotta pulls this off, will completely justify buying Higuain in the first place.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
As it looks Higuain will stay. It will certainly stretch our finances but it will also give us an immense class upfront. For now it looks like only Pjanic may be sold for really big money to balance the books. I hope he stays and we'll sell some back ups for 50-60 mil.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Even though I never liked this guy since he got “fat” , I’ll respect hin for what he did .

It’s not his fault we were stupid enough to pay 94m , but at this point I would rather keep him , than get Bonucci and sacrifice Caldara .

I guess it’s going to be a problem for our financial books, but shit happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
ON THIS DAY: In 2016, Juventus signed Gonzalo Higuain for a then Serie A record fee of €90m.

• 105 games
• 55 goals
• 4 trophies
• 2 doubles
{squawka}

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)