Gonzalo Higuaín (6 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Its not exactly a 'getting along' thing

Its probably more along the lines of said player, in this case Higuain, not suiting Allegri's setup.

He is not an Allegri forward. Cant play with his back to goal, not great in the air, low intensity. One of the big reasons Mandzukic was still a starter in many of our games last season.

But he's done exceedingly well inspite of that.
that's because the quality of the player.
I still wish to find someone to replace Allegri.
If it's possibile Zidane it is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
tbh Gonzalo did well here. No bad feelings. However I think now would be the ideal time to sell him: he is not getting any better, he already hit his ceiling and he is going into the last part of his career.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
tbh Gonzalo did well here. No bad feelings. However I think now would be the ideal time to sell him: he is not getting any better, he already hit his ceiling and he is going into the last part of his career.
Never could understand the hate he gets here, but to be honest it really is the last moment to sell him. He would be a big loss, but so was Pirlo, Vidal and Pogba and we could cope with it.
Wonder who will replace him, I wouldnt really cry if it was Morata. I think he can finally make a big step in his carrer and be a leading striker, just needs right enviroment. If he fails we still have Mandzu (hopefully).

Pretty sure it will end like this - Higuain for 60m to Chelsea and Morata the other way for the same price.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Never could understand the hate he gets here, but to be honest it really is the last moment to sell him. He would be a big loss, but so was Pirlo, Vidal and Pogba and we could cope with it.
Wonder who will replace him, I wouldnt really cry if it was Morata. I think he can finally make a big step in his carrer and be a leading striker, just needs right enviroment. If he fails we still have Mandzu (hopefully).

Pretty sure it will end like this - Higuain for 60m to Chelsea and Morata the other way for the same price.

I have serious doubts for Morata. Especially as starter material. As a substitute its another story.

He showed a frailty in Chelsea that was quite suspicious and looked very frustrated. In several games he spent most of the game losing duels and complaining to the referee. His physical attributes is really underwhelming. , and as a straight poacher id rather go for Icardi who is a piece of $hit, but proven and consistent.

I see Morata as a downgrade, unless he suddenly becomes a much more mature and consistent player.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I think Allegri wants to play with Dybala as CF WE might sell Higuain to fund SMS

Can-Pjanic-SMS
Berna-Dybala-D.Costa
Fapworthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 19, 2007
He could be the direct funding for SMS. Maybe get Morata on a loan to give us more options in CF if Dybala cant cut it there or keep Mandzukic there if hes ok with selling.

Costa-----Dybala-------Berna

----CAN-----Pjanic------SMS

Looks better than last years team. Bring in Pjaca for lw and have Cuads as rw and we are good. Keep Sandro and Im the happiest man alive but I dont see al this happening just yet

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Fix the midfield and he will score plenty next season once again.

Not keen to sell a guy who virtually guarantees 20+ goals a season, especially when the rest of our forwards and the the replacements are incredibly inconsistent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)