Gonzalo Higuaín (11 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
If there's anything it's just that i'm disgusted of seeing people overhype and asskiss Icardi all over this thread when in fact there's nothing even partially official to the rumour of him being linked to us. Point is i aint gonna just stand and watch the forum become unreadable due to some 'experds' spreading credibility on irrational unofficial rumours.

Post all the rumours you want, as you know i do appreciate you for that @Xperd, however when someone dismisses some of them for good reasons you shoudn't get all bothered for nothing, the same way your posts might help some lurkers make an ideea about how this mercatto gonna go it's just as helpfull for them when someone as myself comes and dismisses them, especially as long as the arguments on both cases are valid. Just aswell as some would rather take all this rumours with a grain of salt some might be more into the fantacalcio, i get it, but let's just not get over ourselfs by it.

Peace out.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's be serious here: Pellegrini is no starter material. We'll end up with Matuidi as starter which would be bad.

Actually there could be a tactical hint: if we got Icardi then to me it'd mean going for 4231. If we move for a WC CM it'd mean moving towards 433.

Icardi would take too much resources to expect a proper mid coming in IMO. It is what it is, we've still got to pay for Costa and Bernardeschi which combined cost us 80m. The math doesn't add up here and Icardi would be a luxury we don't need at this point.
More or less my point aswell. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

@Lapa, Alin gone crazy again. :lol:
Not at all, just bothered of the hype Icardi is getting here for no reason whatsoever other than some media rumours. :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If there's anything it's just that i'm disgusted of seeing people overhype and asskiss Icardi all over this thread when in fact there's nothing even partially official to the rumour of him being linked to us. Point is i aint gonna just stand and watch the forum become unreadable due to some 'experds' spreading credibility on irrational unofficial rumours.

Post all the rumours you want, as you know i do appreciate you for that @Xperd, however when someone dismisses them for good reasons you shoudn't get all bothered for nothing, the same way your posts might help some lurkers make an ideea about how this mercatto gonna go it's just as helpfull for them when someone as myself comes and dismisses them, especially as long as the arguments on both cases are valid. Just aswell as some would rather take all this rumours with a grain of salt some might be more into the fantacalcio, i get it, but let's just not get over ourselfs by it.

Peace out.
Or maybe you need to just chill and dont worry about what lurkers think.

Have a good day and dont take this place so seriously. :baus:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
They are obviously strongly considering selling him. Very odd how numerous board room figures have been so vague about his future
I don't think John has the time nor authority to speak about our transfers. Maybe he heard something from Andrea or maybe he hasn't heard anything and preferred to avoid giving a clear answer. What's more, maybe the board wants the Higuain speculation to be a smokescreen for some other transactions they can work peacefully on.

Why are people so against him? Just because of the Maxi-Wanda affair? Why is Maxi excused for that when he cheated Wanda with hookers before she and Mauro started their affair. By everything I've been reading about Icardi he's a great professional and a great worker, team player. That's all I care about really.
Yeah, especially when he threatened Interisti that he is going to bring 100 Argentinean sicarios to deal with them

Icardi would take too much resources to expect a proper mid coming in IMO. It is what it is, we've still got to pay for Costa and Bernardeschi which combined cost us 80m. The math doesn't add up here and Icardi would be a luxury we don't need at this point.
Well if we still need to pay for Costa and Berna it's not a biggie because it means we only bought Matuidi last season while still selling Bonucci, Zaza etc.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We won't (and shouldn't imo) sign Icardi. 0 chance. We only got Higgy cause he had a release clause. Icardi doesn't, Inter would rather sell their star player, half price, abroad than to Juventus. And I have no problem with this, as I have said before I don't think Icardi is the style of FW we need at all. I'm pretty sure he would be a bad signing for us.

What surprises me though is the lack of certainty regarding Higuain. I never thought management would consider selling their 90mil euro man but it seems like several board members have given vague answers. Usually, even before someone is sold, we answer with certainty that the player is and will remain a Juventus player. That this situation is diff imo means that there is a high chance Higuain will not be a Juventus player next season.

I'm all for selling Higgy, if we get a decent deal and replace him with a more suitable player. His performance this season was very concerning. He seems to have lost either confidence or the physical explosiveness that made him worth 90mil. We either gamble that he somehow regains that next season or we should sell him ASAP. Other top teams that don't require their CF to create his own chances can still use him to great effect so somebody should be willing to pay beaucoup bucks for him

#DybalaCF

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We won't (and shouldn't imo) sign Icardi. 0 chance. We only got Higgy cause he had a release clause. Icardi doesn't, Inter would rather sell their star player, half price, abroad than to Juventus. And I have no problem with this, as I have said before I don't think Icardi is the style of FW we need at all. I'm pretty sure he would be a bad signing for us.

What surprises me though is the lack of certainty regarding Higuain. I never thought management would consider selling their 90mil euro man but it seems like several board members have given vague answers. Usually, even before someone is sold, we answer with certainty that the player is and will remain a Juventus player. That this situation is diff imo means that there is a high chance Higuain will not be a Juventus player next season.

I'm all for selling Higgy, if we get a decent deal and replace him with a more suitable player. His performance this season was very concerning. He seems to have lost either confidence or the physical explosiveness that made him worth 90mil. We either gamble that he somehow regains that next season or we should sell him ASAP. Other top teams that don't require their CF to create his own chances can still use him to great effect so somebody should be willing to pay beaucoup bucks for him

#DybalaCF
Bolded. IMO he is a goner. Also Tanu seems to have some info pointing that he is going out.

- - - Updated - - -

Just focus on getting SMS, $#@! the other three.

Much love to Morata though :heart:
:flag1:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I'm taking this place way too seriously because of dismissing and questioning the Icardi links as being an almost done deal? :lol:

Whatever man, peace out. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

If we dont get Icardi, SMS, Pogba and Morata, ill jump off a bridge. One of those 4 missing will be enough to trigger me.
There you go, now that's the spirit! :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I would have sex with Wanda solely for the purpose of hurting that cunt Icardi and cucking the entire Inter organization. I would wear a Juve shirt during of course and would make her wear an Inter one.

Then i would post a very sturaro esque twitter post about banging yo wife and cumming on the Inter logo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)