Gonzalo Higuaín (9 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I seriously doubt Inter would reject 110 million in cash from anyone. We can sell Higuain to EPL and then offer 110.
You'd want us to splash that kind of money on Icardi?

That money better be spent on fullbacks and CM's. Strengthen that area. Our Attack is the least problem we have, even if we were to sell Higgy, Dybala and Mandzukic for the CF position still looks more than solid to me.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Not entire budget. If we sell Higuain for 60 and buy Icardi for 110 that's like the proposed exchange, spending 50 million.

If we also get SMS or another midfielder I think Khedira is leaving and Mandzukic is already out the door, I think he wants to leave anyway for a new challenge.

I agree fullbacks and midfielders are more necessary, but I disagree we don't need a striker. Whether it's Icardi, Morata, Cavani or even Belotti or Cholito Simeone we need to either bring serious competition in for Higuain or replace him with a younger/better striker.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The guy isn't even officially linked to us yet and he already gathered a couple of fans defending him here, now how comical is that lol, no offence but come back to your senses people, he is the Inter player with the most miserable character of them all ffs, that's a good enough reason to dislike the guy if you ask me, especially for as long as he ain't joining us, which atm still is the case.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
The most reliable Juve journalist - Romeo Agresti - who never, ever gets tricked into reporting BS like Cavani in previous years said he is our dream signing. By all accounts he is a serious target.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The most reliable Juve journalist - Romeo Agresti - who never, ever gets tricked into reporting BS like Cavani in previous years said he is our dream signing. By all accounts he is a serious target.
Us browsing and inquiring about the most highly rated players in Seria A is nothing new now, is it? It basically means nothing tbf, there's still nothing official to this rumour atm.

--------------

Just as an reminder.

Mark my words, this swap deal ain't happening, even if that s$#@! Icardi is to leave Inter it will most likely be for somewhere abroad.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
It is news just because Agresti doesn't report anything unless there is substance.

Also, two years ago we signed Higuain only because Inter rejected us for Icardi and now we're back on him. No one said he is close to joining, but there is obviously something happening here.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
there's still nothing official to this rumour atm.
What's your definition of 'nothing official' to the rumor ?

Absolutely none from the Inter circle has denied our interest in Icardi or even denied our offer. CEO of Pirelli, their prime sponsor even publicly talked about this 'swap'.

This might as well not go through mainly due to backlash from the fans but i have no doubt they're thinking about this supposed offer. If the reports of them having to raise 50M before June 30 are true, then it surely raises more suspicions. Its common knowledge they have to pass the FFP test this summer or they're getting sanctioned. They need to raise money through sales, that much is pretty obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

He's coming?

Cause no sane person would activate his release clause...i know what you're gonna say, but it only works for non italian teams :p
Indeed no sane team would activate his clause. 110M is a lot of money for a Serie A player. Afterall, we're talking about a player that has never played in the Champions league nor is a feature for his National team.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
What's your definition of 'nothing official' to the rumor ?

Absolutely none from the Inter circle has denied our offer or even denied our interest in Icardi. CEO of Pirelli, their prime sponsor even publicly talked about this 'swap'.

This might as well not go through mainly due to backlash from the fans but i have no doubt they're thinking about this supposed offer. If the reports of them having to raise 50M before June 30 are true, then it surely raises more suspicions. Its common knowledge they have to pass the FFP test this summer or they're getting sanctioned. They need to raise money through sales, that much is pretty obvious.
There's so much bs in your post that i had to quit reading after the first sentence, sorry.

Absolutely nothing official to the rumour other than Inter admiting that Icardi has other offers aswell, which is obvious, but what does that even have to do with us ffs? Stop spreading credibility to fake news, thank you.

Oh and btw, what makes you all so sure that Higuain would even accept moving to Inter is truly beyond me.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Not entire budget. If we sell Higuain for 60 and buy Icardi for 110 that's like the proposed exchange, spending 50 million.

If we also get SMS or another midfielder I think Khedira is leaving and Mandzukic is already out the door, I think he wants to leave anyway for a new challenge.

I agree fullbacks and midfielders are more necessary, but I disagree we don't need a striker. Whether it's Icardi, Morata, Cavani or even Belotti or Cholito Simeone we need to either bring serious competition in for Higuain or replace him with a younger/better striker.
Do you think it is possible to buy SMS and icardi in the same transfer window

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I'm done reasoning with y'all, believe what you want to believe for all i care, just stop atm presenting it as an reliable story when it's not.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
There's so much bs in your post that i had to quit reading after the first sentence, sorry.

Absolutely nothing official to the rumour other than Inter admiting that Icardi has other offers aswell, what does that even have to do with us ffs? Stop spreading fake news, thank you.
I'm spreading fake news ? lol

You've clearly not followed the rumors or the direct quotes coming from people within the Inter circle. Please do your research and then maybe you can call out others for spreading fake rumors.

Or better yet, dont read any mercato stuff, log off and come back when the season resumes. Win-win situation for all involved. Everyone be happy :)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I'm spreading fake news ? lol

You've clearly not followed the rumors or the direct quotes coming from people within the Inter circle. Please do your research and then maybe you can call out others for spreading fake rumors.

Or better yet, dont read any mercato stuff, log off and come back when the season resumes. Win-win situation for all involved. Everyone be happy :)
Recheck my post, i've written it on a rush and edited it right after, it's more like 'spreading credibility to fake news'.

I've read everything there was to read, i'm still waiting for your proof of Inter management not denying Juve's interest while admitting there's an offer and how Higuain is willing to move the other way around. Thanks

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I'm done reasoning with y'all, believe what you want to believe for all i care, just stop atm presenting it as an reliable story when it's not.
That's one early summer mercato meltdown.

Anyone wanna make up list of summer meltdown victims?
@DAiDEViL @piotrr @Bianconero_Aus @Bianconero81 @Post Ironic @Wittl @Xperd @lgorTudor @WhoElseIveForgotten

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Oh and btw, what makes you all so sure that Higuain would even accept moving to Inter is truly beyond me.
This is a discussion forum. No one is forcing down their opinions on anyone or being 'sure' of anything. As its mercato session , speculation is normal. Speculating on what we read in Italian media. Its not like anyone is claiming to be in the know except maybe tanu.

Maybe its your problem that you're taking things so seriously.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I'm waiting @Xperd , unless you are the one that should be logging off.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a discussion forum. No one is forcing down their opinions on anyone or being 'sure' of anything. As its mercato session , speculation is normal. Speculating on what we read in Italian media. Its not like anyone is claiming to be in the know except maybe tanu.

Maybe its your problem that you're taking things so seriously.
And prove me please where did i not discuss? so suddenly if i dismiss your (not so)'realiable' news means i should not be reading it or dare o contradict it right, LOL you are more comical than i thought.

What am i even doing debating with footballmanager xperts here lol

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Stranger things have happened. I would be fine with Pellegrini and Icardi or SMS and Morata or Pellegrini, Morata and Higuain staying.
Let's be serious here: Pellegrini is no starter material. We'll end up with Matuidi as starter which would be bad.

Actually there could be a tactical hint: if we got Icardi then to me it'd mean going for 4231. If we move for a WC CM it'd mean moving towards 433.

Icardi would take too much resources to expect a proper mid coming in IMO. It is what it is, we've still got to pay for Costa and Bernardeschi which combined cost us 80m. The math doesn't add up here and Icardi would be a luxury we don't need at this point.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
That's one early summer mercato meltdown.

Anyone wanna make up list of summer meltdown victims?
@DAiDEViL @piotrr @Bianconero_Aus @Bianconero81 @Post Ironic @Wittl @Xperd @lgorTudor @WhoElseIveForgotten
Its been a while but he definitely takes the cake :beppe:

Icardi-Dybala :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm waiting @Xperd , unless you are the one that should be logging off.

- - - Updated - - -

And prove me please where did i not discuss? so suddenly if i dismiss your (not so)'realiable' news means i should not be reading it or dare o contradict it right, LOL you are more comical than i thought.

What am i even doing debating with footballmanager xperts here lol
I've posted those quotes in the wishlist thread. Cant be arsed to post it again just to prove someone wrong. Not worth the hassle to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)