Gonzalo Higuaín (49 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont think is perfect. It was almost perfect 2 years ago but we didnt had the winger we have now.

Now is not only a problem of form, but also a shitty midfield. And theres no form improvement which can help that

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nedved: 'Higuain best in the world’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus vice-President Pavel Nedved says Gonzalo Higuain is “the best finisher in the world”.

The €90m striker has seven goals in 12 games so far this season, but hasn’t scored in his past three games, prompting questions over the fee the Bianconeri paid.

“I think we’re on the right track, now we have to improve as a team,” Nedved said in a Press conference after the shareholders’ meeting.

Higuain? A lot of players have had difficulty integrating in the past, we’re happy with him, including with the effort he’s putting in.

“I think he’s the best finisher in the world”

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I never understand these arguments when our ST fails to score. I mean, if he gets the ball and misses, you can criticize. If he doesn't get the ball then what is there to talk about?

So far in his Juventus career when Higuain gets the ball, it goes in the net.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I never understand these arguments when our ST fails to score. I mean, if he gets the ball and misses, you can criticize. If he doesn't get the ball then what is there to talk about?

So far in his Juventus career when Higuain gets the ball, it goes in the net.
That's true, he is incredibly hungry for it, so he just needs more attacking impetus from us to get more chances. It's far from Mandzukic, besides quality difference, Mario simply seems to play like he doesn't realize he is a striker who's main job should be to try to get goals. Rarely makes runs into the box or makes him available much near the box.

It's more huffing and puffing outside it, working hard to keep things ticking, and even then primarily why he seems so worthless right now is because his energetic aggressive style is no more, doesn't seem so eager anymore.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Everyone knows when Higuain has two half chances, he'll have scored one goal. If we dont deliver that, ask what the fuck our cm's, ss and fullbacks are doing

- - - Updated - - -

That's true, he is incredibly hungry for it, so he just needs more attacking impetus from us to get more chances. It's far from Mandzukic, besides quality difference, Mario simply seems to play like he doesn't realize he is a striker who's main job should be to try to get goals. Rarely makes runs into the box or makes him available much near the box.

It's more huffing and puffing outside it, working hard to keep things ticking, and even then primarily why he seems so worthless right now is because his energetic aggressive style is no more, doesn't seem so eager anymore.

I noticed he's less fierce/aggresive at running at the gk and final defenders then before. Mental issue ?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Getting older and guessing not as eager being backup. Some players get extra hungry when they have point to prove off the bench, but this guy allways left clubs when he lost his starting spot so he is probably the opposite.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Getting older and guessing not as eager being backup. Some players get extra hungry when they have point to prove off the bench, but this guy allways left clubs when he lost his starting spot so he is probably the opposite.

always as in at Madrid? thats one club not a pattern at all. He scored tons of goals there too even though he wasn't first choice. Gave Benzema a run for his money.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I have been quite happy with his performances so far. He always looks like scoring when has a bit of space. The issue is he is not getting the kind of service required for him to score freely. He has looked like scoring in every match I have seen him play for us. Key issue right now is that we haven't had BOTH Dybala and Higuain in top goal scoring form at the same time. That time will come.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Should have scored today, I'm getting a bit worried about his goal drought. I know he is not playing bad, but I expect more from the 90m guy. Hopefully he will be at his best when it's really needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)