Gonzalo Higuaín (32 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Allegri considers dropping Higuain - By Football Italia staff

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri could drop €90m man Gonzalo Higuain for the Serie A opener against Fiorentina.

The striker played 90 minutes in the 2-2 friendly draw against Espanyol, but was unable to get on the scoresheet for his new club, having joined from Napoli for a Serie A record fee.

Now Tuttosport is reporting that Allegri is likely to start with Mario Mandzukic and Paulo Dybala up-front for the Bianconeri’s first Serie A fixture of the season.

Dybala came on at half-time in the Espanyol game and had a huge impact, creating the first goal and scoring a last-minute equaliser.

Higuain scored 36 goals in 35 Serie A games last season, but it appears he may have to wait for his first competitive start for the Old Lady.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Allegri considers dropping Higuain - By Football Italia staff
people in china will wonder why a big white man suddenly spawned from beneath the ground

- - - Updated - - -

Mus™;5365781 said:
Love how Messi said he will only come out of international retirement if this fat shit doesn't play as much :snoop:
that's why he was 'focussing on juve' :lol:

Messi is a piece of shit tho. Missed the penal all by himself didn't he? disgusting little tax evading rat I hope his face gets crushed by a train

Schteinhord

Feb 10, 2011
Hahaha I really love this thread, all this bullying and funny jokes about El Fajita.

No kidding but I heard that he didn't like the food on the plane that's why he declined to be a part in Argentina squad for now.

Rumors said that he requested 3 Big Mac Menu and 4 Kg of KFC hot wings as dinner on the plane which they refused.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)