Gonzalo Higuaín (36 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I don't blame the man fore being a 1 season and half player.
When he was here he was good to great.

Let's not forget the problems.
We overpaid , 94m, a player that was already 29years old.
We got Ronaldo and we wanted to ship out Dybala to have Ronaldo-Higuain-Douglas Costa as Dybala didn't fit in a system which required a winger and not a trequartista.
But we couldn't sell Dybala due to various problems (his ex agent going to whatever team that tried to sign him telling them that if they buy Dybala they also own ex-agent 40m)
So to make salary space for Ronaldo we had to sacrifice Higuain.
Which led to an half season at Milan and then at Chelsea.
We made the mistake to not put up the obligation thinking that if Milan agreed paying 18m for one season loan they weren't going to waste those money.
And there we go.

If we managed to sell Dybala... Higuain deal wouldn't have turned out such a bad and short deal for us.
Higuain let's face it even at his worst physically was miles ahead of the current Vlahovic.

Like for Pjanic we wanted a great player while also stripping a rival team for Serie A of their greatest player.
We achieved that but we failed the rest. Meaning him being relevant for us for some years.
Sadly he was also prone to gaining weight which for a player is deadly.

So I don't blame the player. I blame our ex management which did several mistakes

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Never thought about him staying instead of Dybala in 2018 tbh. But with him and if D. Costa was healthy (probably no), it would have been better. Cuads and Chiellini missed time with injury too. A healthy squad that year goes to a CL final imo

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Never thought about him staying instead of Dybala in 2018 tbh. But with him and if D. Costa was healthy (probably no), it would have been better. Cuads and Chiellini missed time with injury too. A healthy squad that year goes to a CL final imo
that was the plan get rid of the player that didn't fit 4-3-3 and save money from salary

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
1692602026015.png

4 seasons of pure beasting followed by 2 very good ones, then retirement and becoming part of Juve lore and Juve management, forgetting all about his previous clubs, like Neddy.

Quote me in 7 years, fam.
You know i love you but someone needs to finally tell you this - you need to get your head out of your ass.
It was easy throwing such opinions and thinking no one will hold you accountable for them but not on my watch.
And not using the forum in 2023 is not a good way to escape responsibility for your words. :disagree:

If i'm still alive and don't dabble in too much cocaine i'll quote this glorious prophecy 7 years on the day.
I got you bro :donedeal:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)