Gonzalo Higuaín (57 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
@Scottish which one of these two do you think is worth more? And by how much?

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-gvJ5nW9TT55mep.jpg

Napoli that season finished with 82 points, 9 off 1st place. The very next season, after Higuain left, they won 86 points (5 off 1st place), scored more goals as a team, and conceded less. Hia replacement was Milik who didnt even play much due to injury.

Roma finished that season with 87 points, 4 off 1st place. They improved by 7 points after losing their best player in Pjanic, they too scored more and conceded less. One of these is retired now, waa semi retired for years before tbh. The other guy is still playing at a CL club. Now tell me why exactly it was smarter to invest in that missing "top CF" instead of getting one of the same caliber for 25M, and use the money for midfield and or get a winger

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@Scottish which one of these two do you think is worth more? And by how much?

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-gvJ5nW9TT55mep.jpg

Napoli that season finished with 82 points, 9 off 1st place. The very next season, after Higuain left, they won 86 points (5 off 1st place), scored more goals as a team, and conceded less. Hia replacement was Milik who didnt even play much due to injury.

Roma finished that season with 87 points, 4 off 1st place. They improved by 7 points after losing their best player in Pjanic, they too scored more and conceded less. One of these is retired now, waa semi retired for years before tbh. The other guy is still playing at a CL club. Now tell me why exactly it was smarter to invest in that missing "top CF" instead of getting one of the same caliber for 25M, and use the money for midfield and or get a winger
2pp-01.jpeg
1pp-01.jpeg

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yes, he was overpriced, and i wish he showed up in cardiff (that's true for the whole team bar mandzukic though). he still was overall excellent for us. i wish we had someone with higuain's scoring ability now

otd 6 years ago when we still had a proper team:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
A can see Fagioli making Marchisio's pass. I can see Di Maria doing Dybala's backheel, and then I can see Cuadrado making the pass to the striker. But that's about it. After that either Vlahovic will make a wrong pass to Cuadrado, or, if Dušan makes the pass, Cuadrado will look for a foul and fall.

P.S: If it's Miretti instead of Fagioli and De Sciglio instead of Cuadrado, the action stops much earlier.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
yes, he was overpriced, and i wish he showed up in cardiff (that's true for the whole team bar mandzukic though). he still was overall excellent for us. i wish we had someone with higuain's scoring ability now

otd 6 years ago when we still had a proper team:

for one season in 16/17 he was excellent.

17/18 and 20/21 however he wasnt, imo in his 2nd season he didn't provide much more value than the 15-20m Serie A strikers we were used to - Matri, Quags, Vucinic, etc and in his last season he was halfway retired. tbh that's disappointing for a guy that for a moment was the highest paid player in Juve's history and also the highest transfer fee in Juve's history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)