Gonzalo Higuaín (41 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Loves Cuads but not that far up the field. IMO he just isn't an accurate enough shooter to be that close to the net.

Say we have Higgy in front of net and move CR7 back with Costa and Dybala. Yes Ronaldo is great at scoring but this team still needs someone to get him the ball. Hopefully Higgy scores a boatload of goals and Juve wins CL title and unload Higgy next summer. Would that satisfy the HiggyHaters for paying 90 mil to get him? It's my dream come true!
:flag1:
Bringing CR7 to serve balls to Pipa as CF... Once of the most nonsense pot ever, u honestly deserves a -rep

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain right now:

:lol::lol: Best following post ever... I feel Oprah: u get a +rep, u get a +rep and u..

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Bringing CR7 to serve balls to Pipa as CF... Once of the most nonsense pot ever, u honestly deserves a -rep
Of course not just to serve balls! And I tend to disagree and if you go back no doubt greater nonsense served by yourself over the years. Hey, you still excited about getting Vidal back? Just wondering as a member of the We Hate Higgy cult if you go around wearing tee shirts proclaiming such? And please spell check you posts better.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Of course not just to serve balls! And I tend to disagree and if you go back no doubt greater nonsense served by yourself over the years. Hey, you still excited about getting Vidal back? Just wondering as a member of the We Hate Higgy cult if you go around wearing tee shirts proclaiming such? And please spell check you posts better.
Ok, I'm not into Pipa and I've written so many times about the reasons for that but it doesn't change the fact you suggested we play Pipa in front and CR7 next to Paulo and Costa and that's not just a clear bias statement it's also quite nonsense

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Ok, I'm not into Pipa and I've written so many times about the reasons for that but it doesn't change the fact you suggested we play Pipa in front and CR7 next to Paulo and Costa and that's not just a clear bias statement it's also quite nonsense
Ok, yes a fan of Higgy and over zealous in wanting him still here, so how about a 4-3-3?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
U see, I may disagree about it but I can see the logic behind that
My bad, you don't make the BEST player in the world change his position. Higgy has too but probably too slow to even play outside with 3 up front. And if only 2 up front why waste Dybala not being that guy. Let's hope if CR7 signs Higgy is still motivated to be a starter somewhere else cause being paid way too much to sit on the bench. I would lose some respect for him if he was satisfied being that guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)