Gonzalo Higuaín (52 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Thought he had a very good game.

Completely isolated throughout but held up the ball as best he could with no support, while also running the channels.

Took his first goal superbly. Knew he'd miss the second penalty, plenty of players miss penalties though and always difficult to score 2 in a game.
Higuain cost us the win? :howler: yeah it was higuains job to man the midfield, also i didn't see anybody step up to challenge for that second pk.
:agree:

That's where we really miss having Dybala or Claudio in the game

His miss sealed it but it can happen, he got us to 2-0

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Higuain was the best player by a mile (Costa cameos aside). But that's being a striker, same as a keeper you get judged on errors.

This guy is in form and honestly we'd be pissing in the wind in the tie if his heavier, barren version was around right now.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Higuain cost us the win? :howler: yeah it was higuains job to man the midfield, also i didn't see anybody step up to challenge for that second pk.
i don't think spurs could have scored an other 2 goals if higuain manages to score the second penalty. of course it's not only on him, but higuain's two misses cost us two goals, it's not too hard to see. and paradoxically, i'd say he had a good game, despite those misses.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You should have seen the live thread when he missed lol
I purposefully stayed away after spurs first goal

i don't think spurs could have scored an other 2 goals if higuain manages to score the second penalty. of course it's not only on him, but higuain's two misses cost us two goals, it's not too hard to see. and paradoxically, i'd say he had a good game, despite those misses.
That's the thing what he did far outweighs what he could have done considering he did it all for us tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)